2.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

Did an experiments where for a few weeks I didn’t use the toner. Absolutely no difference. The toner has a nice refreshing scent, makes your skin feel clean upon application — but in the same way putting rubbing alcohol on your face would. I’d say it reduced swelling slightly on acne but in terms of frequency of breakouts, this made no difference. There was also no difference to the oiliness of my skin either, so fairly certain the effect is just a short term one for treating spots

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

10 months ago

This is very bad. I m 36 normal combo not dry! Not sensitive. After applying this my face became red like f I had done deep peeling . Second day same thing. Goes to the rubbish straight

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

Worth the money? Meh. Works the best? Not the best toner, but probably good for teens out there. I use this toner every night (lightly in the morning) to prevent further breaks out on my skin. It doesn't "sizzle" but it kind of does tingle not in a harsh way though. I don't know if I'll still buy this one though.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

Very very expensive for such a small amount of product. The only thing I really noticed is a slight decrease in the acne that I can get on the bottom of my chin but it wasn't as effective or noticeable as many other products out there.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Pros: - It really does clean well like most toners - Did improve my hormonal acne - Smells great Cons: - Price is expensive - Very small bottle (100 ml) Overall, I think I'll buy a different toner next time, since this bottle is just too small and too expensive for me.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29