Wet 'n' Wild Contour Brush

Wet 'n' Wild Contour Brush

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this at the Duane Reade in my boyfriend's building along with other inexpensive beauty essentials so I have a face kit there that I can leave, possibly forever without suffering a loss because let's be honest I'm fickle and there's no telling when I'll get sick of him but losing good makeup is the stuff Adele songs are written about.
Most of the other (various brand) purchases can go without mention as expected but I've since bought another one of these for home and travel use as it's really quite good.
Easy to clean, can be used successfully with both cream and powder, provides even coverage and the precision a contour brush should. I find the brush size to be perfect too. Also kinda pretty and goes well with my real-life Barbie Dream Home. OMG I wish how awesome would that be.
Very good brush for an excellent price. A great example of why I love Wet n Wild and always will.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I believe i bought this at dollar tree. It's my go to for blush and highlighter. Super soft, doesn't shed, what is there not to like? All their brushes are surprisingly great.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Amazingly nice brush for a ridiculously low price. I use it every time I wear a full face. I actually have 2 because I found it at Dollar Tree after I fell in love with the first one I bought. It's so soft and cleans up really well, no shedding or anything. These lovely pink and white brushes are sooooo nice, I have like 10 and want pretty much all of them. Can't recommend this brush enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the softest brushes I've encountered in a long time. Is it possible that it is too soft for anything other than applying highlight though? Yes, that's what I think. I've tried it for contouring, ideal shape but way too soft to sculpt your face. It's okay for blush, especially if you have to use a light hand with strong pigmented formulas. But for highlight this brush is a dream, for me anyway. I love a soft and subtle highlight and feel this does the job perfectly. To top it off, it's really pretty to look at too. And the cut out in the handle is genius. Very affordable at only a few $, well made and zero shedding.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is my first contour brush and I don't even need to purchase any other now :) It is good quality (same as any brush from this white brush collection of Wet'n'Wild), quite densely packed and has zero shedding issues. I use it with powder contour and it blends everything nicely. Overall, good value for price, I recommend it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I actually use this as a blush brush, especially if I am working with a sheerer formula or I want a more dramatic application. It is so soft, like kitten fur, and blends the powder very nicely. I like the clean-looking handles, and of course the white-to-pink ombre bristles are hella cute. For about $2, this brush is a steal, and the quality far exceeds the price.

on 3/19/2016 6:02:00 PM

Wow...I needed a contour brush and was picking up some mascara when I saw the Wet 'n' Wild display with their new brush line. My curiosity was MORE than piqued when I saw the price.. $.99!!! Yeah, that's not a typo, ninety-nine CENTS! I figured, how wrong can you go for less than a buck, so I grabbed one. Well, I dunno how they do it, but it's soft and distributes the product beautifully and...did I mention it costs $.99??? It's synthetic of course, which may make the vegans reading this even happier, but it's a damn good brush. My skin can be very sensitive to some harsh brushes and this one is super soft. It has a nice ergonomic "dip" for the thumb which makes it easy to control, too. I'll definitely be checking out their other brushes after this wonderful find!

on 8/29/2016 6:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

(This is for the vegan pink and white brush) I really love this brush. Possibly my favorite from their (somewhat) new brush line. It deposits and blends product beautifully. It can easily create both a chiseled and diffused contour look. It's also super soft and overall a treat to use. The price is, of course, unbeatable.

on 10/25/2016 11:19:00 PM