e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil

e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil

4.4

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Amazing drugstore find! I have this in "Neutral Brown", which would suit most brunettes/dark blondes. I actually have medium blonde hair, but my brows are darker, so this shade is perfect, and truly neutral. The formula is just right, not so soft that it smudges and is hard to work with, and not so dry/stiff that it's hard to get good color payoff. I still can't believe I can get well formulated, automatic brow pencil, with an attached spoolie, for only $2! Would def. repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I never thought my favorite brow pencil would be a $2 one from Elf. I purchased Taupe, and I don’t know why Elf was able to get this shade right, yet other companies continuously make taupe shades that turn my eyebrows orange-red. The consistency is perfect. It’s not so dry that it ends up tugging on my eyebrow hairs and pulling them out, but it’s not so creamy that it smudges everywhere. I am legitimately terrible at filling in my eyebrows (and doing my makeup in general) but this pencil makes it pretty foolproof. The point is on the finer side, and the color practically blends itself onto my little bald spots. Love it!

on 9/28/2018 10:03:00 PM

There’s a reason this is rated at 94%. It’s perfect. It’s not waxy. It goes on smoothly so you don’t feel you’re tugging half your brows off. The brown is great. Nice spooly. $2.00. Perfection ❤️

on 9/21/2018 11:50:00 PM

This is a steal! $2 at Target. I also use Anastasia and IT cosmetics brow power. This has good color and is very smooth/creamy making it easy to apply. The color I used is taupe. Not waterproof, but good for everyday.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used both the taupe and the brown. They both work on me as neither of them has red or orange undertones. Easy to apply, long lasting and cheap! I like this way better than many of the more expensive products I've tried. Cruelty free, too!

on 8/4/2018 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG this is an awesome find...I got taupe and not a speck of red in it. Works as well as pencils costing 10x as much...not the sharpest point, but who wants to complaint about it?

on 6/30/2018 4:52:00 PM

Love these! They are a bargain, easy to use, and give natural lasting results. Not a great color payoff , but not terrible either. I’m guessing I have 5-10 of these floating around my house at all times

As a blonde with very light and thin eyebrows, the search for the best eyebrow product over the last 10 years has been a struggle. I've tried almost every product out there (even had them microbladed 3 times to no avail) and this pencil has been my HG for a while! I loveddd the Maybelline Define-A-Brow pencil, but I couldn't find it in store anywhere so I gave this one a try and was very happy with the outcome! I get the Taupe color which is still a little dark compared to my warm platinum blonde hair, but it's a decent match that doesn't look too obviously dark. It goes on VERY easily with great pigmentation and stays on all day if I don't touch them. I basically have to draw on a full brow, so when the tip gets dull (which is pretty quickly) I use the Elf Flat Eyeliner Brush to smooth out any lines or mistakes. I never leave reviews on products, but I genuinely love this stuff and hope this review is helpful to another blonde out there with light brows! I HIGHLY suggest buying this pencil and giving it a try... it's super cheap so why not!

Cheap and doesn’t pull red. I wear the neutral brown. Bummer is the point goes away after two uses. It’s soft. Oh well. It still works if you don’t draw super sharp brows. Stays on decently too !

Listen y'all. This thing is $2! Two dollars!! I know this ain't no Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade but it's better than having no brows on yah face. From the e.l.f. site you can get 3 for $5. Helloo what are you waiting for? This gives you the perfect natural brows. You can fill in your brows with this and if you make a mistake just wipe it away. Yeah that nice tip goes away so what.. You know you're not trying to draw no 90's brows. The only thing about this is that the clear cap tends to fall off easily and gets lost in Neverland, but the white cap stays on. The only downside is the spoolie gets dirty and you might get breakouts in your brows if you don't keep the spoolie clean. Light strokes is the key here! If you've found yourself with a harsh line just spoolie it out~ you really can't go wrong with this product.

Popular Brows Products