E.L.F. Instant Lift Brow Pencil

E.L.F. Instant Lift Brow Pencil

4.3

on 7/3/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my new brow HG!!! After using this, I don't even use my ABH pomade or brow wiz at all!!! This pencil is the only thing I use on my brows. I do prime my brows with a tiny bit of eyeshadow primer beforehand, either Lorac behind the scenes or UD primer potion. It stays all day, it doesn't smudge or transfer even on my oily skin. I love it and will continue using as long as they continue making it. & $2 is just amazing compared to my old $18-$23 brow products I use to use.

on 6/16/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I purchased two shades (taupe and neutral brown) to create natural looking brows. It's not my favorite brow pencil; but for the price and the results, I'm impressed!

on 6/8/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the color Taupe and I definitely like it. My eyebrows look really patchy and thin because some of the hair is almost white blonde, so I need a warm, natural color to match the darker areas of my brows. This looks natural and is easy to use on the go.

It's waxy enough that it glides through my hairs without issue, and I use a light hand because it lays on thick easily. If I smudge or use too much it removes/blends out easily.

My one big complaint is the cap over the brush end broke within a week and now constantly falls off. The cap of the actual crayon end stays on fairly well, but it does still comes off now and then. In the end it isn't a big deal considering the pencil itself is retractable and "meh" packaging is expected with cheaper products like this. It gets the job done, doesn't break me out, and that's all I need. I'll keep buying it unless my needs change.

on 5/26/2017 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I repurchased this once i ran out of my first one cuz i use it so much. The color is not too warm and it matches my brows pefectly (i think the shade was natural brown)
the pencil itself is not too creamy and not too waxy. it glides on nicely and blends well with a spoolie.. i really love this and find no need to search for another brow pencil cause it does everything i want! and it lasts really long for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's waxy so it glides smoothly and shades softly. But because it's waxy, it smears. Solution is to apply an eye shadow primer on the brows to keep color in place.
This is the closest I can get to eye makeup due to very sensitive eyes. So thankfully, I havent developed any allergic reactions.
I usually get neutral brown. Tried taupe... on the fence because Im so used to neutral brown.
But I think taupe would be a good casual brow color when you're just out and about, running errands and so forth. There's not too much red in them. It's a more smokey than reddish or charcoaled.

on 4/13/2017 5:06:00 PM

I like it when you've just applied it BUT...it doesn't last very long. Like 2hrs max. I'm not going to re-do my brows at my workplace's bathroom...Sorry no.
The packaging is also very flimsy. 2.5 out 5 for me.

on 3/28/2017 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great inexpensive little gem from Elf. The tip is tiny with just enough pigmentation to fill in my eyebrows and there’s a spoolie on the other end which helps. Now I have pretty thick eyebrows so I don’t need a lot of product – just enough to fill in any spaces. I’m not sure if this would work for someone with really sparse eyebrows. Another note: I have black eyebrows but bought the brown shade for this product. It gives me a more natural look so no one can tell that I’ve actually gone and filled out my brows!

Super good pencil from the drugstore! The price is right, unlike Lorreal or Nyx who charge like $9-$11 for a brow pencil that's basically the same. My only complaint is that I wish the pencil was a little bit smaller for more precise application. But if you have bushier brows like me it shouldn't be that bad!

on 3/1/2017 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a very soft pencil and I think that's why it doesn't work out for me. While application is very smooth and I don't feel like I have to use that much pressure, it never completely sets and will smear easily.

on 2/24/2017 12:58:00 PM

WOW!!! I was really impressed with this. I purchased this to outline my brows as a guide for pomade and fill in bare spots. I was actually able to use this on my entire brow, unlike most pencils that are too waxy or harsh. It glides easily and blends well. I love that it has a spoolie brush at the end to groom and fix mistakes. I hope this is never discontinued.

Popular Brows Products