e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil

e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil

4.4

on 8/4/2018 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG this is an awesome find...I got taupe and not a speck of red in it. Works as well as pencils costing 10x as much...not the sharpest point, but who wants to complaint about it?

on 6/30/2018 4:52:00 PM

Love these! They are a bargain, easy to use, and give natural lasting results. Not a great color payoff , but not terrible either. I’m guessing I have 5-10 of these floating around my house at all times

As a blonde with very light and thin eyebrows, the search for the best eyebrow product over the last 10 years has been a struggle. I've tried almost every product out there (even had them microbladed 3 times to no avail) and this pencil has been my HG for a while! I loveddd the Maybelline Define-A-Brow pencil, but I couldn't find it in store anywhere so I gave this one a try and was very happy with the outcome! I get the Taupe color which is still a little dark compared to my warm platinum blonde hair, but it's a decent match that doesn't look too obviously dark. It goes on VERY easily with great pigmentation and stays on all day if I don't touch them. I basically have to draw on a full brow, so when the tip gets dull (which is pretty quickly) I use the Elf Flat Eyeliner Brush to smooth out any lines or mistakes. I never leave reviews on products, but I genuinely love this stuff and hope this review is helpful to another blonde out there with light brows! I HIGHLY suggest buying this pencil and giving it a try... it's super cheap so why not!

Cheap and doesn’t pull red. I wear the neutral brown. Bummer is the point goes away after two uses. It’s soft. Oh well. It still works if you don’t draw super sharp brows. Stays on decently too !

Listen y'all. This thing is $2! Two dollars!! I know this ain't no Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade but it's better than having no brows on yah face. From the e.l.f. site you can get 3 for $5. Helloo what are you waiting for? This gives you the perfect natural brows. You can fill in your brows with this and if you make a mistake just wipe it away. Yeah that nice tip goes away so what.. You know you're not trying to draw no 90's brows. The only thing about this is that the clear cap tends to fall off easily and gets lost in Neverland, but the white cap stays on. The only downside is the spoolie gets dirty and you might get breakouts in your brows if you don't keep the spoolie clean. Light strokes is the key here! If you've found yourself with a harsh line just spoolie it out~ you really can't go wrong with this product.

on 5/4/2018 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have lots of brow pencils now - in the bathroom, at work, in my purse, etc. This one works great for me! It's cheap as hell, so replacing a lost one or buying multiples is no big deal. The Taupe color works fine for me - not exactly perfect, but good enough. It lasts as long as I don't touch my eyebrows.

It's not a super-skinny lead, though, but I'm only filling in my brows. I like the attached spoolie very much! Even without brow pencil, it can shape up my brows and get them looking better.

on 4/20/2018 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a good feeling about the Elf brand because it's cruelty free and the prices are cheap. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with the line so far, but this brow pencil is one of their best products. There are some high end pencils I prefer, such as Anastasia Brow Wiz and the MAC Eye Brows pencil, but they are expensive. Elf's pencil does the job and you probably have enough spare change in your coin purse right now to cover the cost.

Packaging:

A sturdy white plastic case with lids that don't fall off easily. A spoolie on one end and a fully retractable pencil on the other. One cap is clear to help you remember which end is which. The lead is a little thicker than Anastasia Brow Wiz, but not as thick as the Hourglass brow pencil.

Staying Power:

Very good, although it is not perfect. I have noticed that it can smudge or rub off in places if I scratch my face. Otherwise, it lasts all day.

Color:

Taupe is a nice shade that works with my blonde hair but it's warmer than my ideal match which is the color Fling in MAC's brow pencils. If you are a cool blonde and you need an ash pencil, you're out of luck. Elf's color selection could be improved. Currently there are only three shades.

Price:

Only $2. Absolutely worth it if there is a color that matches you and you don't need the skinniest lead.

Cruelty free & Vegan

Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Mica, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/14/2018 6:51:00 AM

Bought this in Superdrug and I wouldn’t say it’s as good as the max factor brow pencil because the product is a bit chunkier than the others I have used and I can’t get precise lines etc . however for the price it does the job so i really can’t complain , I have the shade Taupe which is ideal for blonde hair. Overall I would buy again but probably will try the nyx pencil next. The brush on the end is very handy too

on 4/13/2018 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Love the Taupe! Just perfect and lasts all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This replaced my 30$ Lise Watier eyebrow pencil. For 2.50$ CAD it is unbelievable ! The packaging is sturdy. The spooky is the best I’ve used, the pencil is creamy enough to glide on without dragging but yet it is long lasting even through 12 hour shifts and running, even on my oily complexion. The two cons someone might run into is colour selection as it’s only three shades and none are light. Both the taupe and medium brown work on my brows. Also, someone with thinner brows might have trouble if they have to draw most of them on as it doesn’t sharpen. But I only use to fill in so it’s no trouble for me! For 2.50$ I will be buying 2-3 more and keeping them in my makeup bag.

Popular Brows Products