Chanel Complete Correction Cream

Chanel Complete Correction Cream
Complete Correction Cream

4.6

on 10/15/2017 5:08:00 AM

The best CC I have ever tried. Looks like real skin, good balance between coverage and lightness. Semi matte and not too fragranced. Love it!

on 6/26/2017 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this yesterday, so really too early to tell. That said, I wore it today and I came home after an 8+ hour day and it still looked pretty fresh. The staying power is great, the sun protection is awesome. I was looking for something lighter than foundation, but that would even out skin tone. I will update in a week or so. Hopefully, no breakouts. It is rare that a Chanel product breaks me out. I use this over the Micro Cream and Serum. I live in a very dry climate and this keeps my skin moist. So far, so good. I do like the packaging and the texture. I would be careful, it can get heavy, best to blend after you apply. I will update in a week. Update: This product did end up going back. I now use Nars tinted moisturizer and I love it. This was too heavy.

on 6/2/2017 12:26:00 PM

I am extremely picky about foundations. I have tried everything from high end to low end. I love full coverage and I have combo, aging skin with a lot of redness. This covers beautifully but it does have a strong smell initially. I use the hourglass 28 primer (only 1/2 pump and let absorb for 2 minutes) then the first layer with fingers then apply where needed with a brush. I have covered with various powders but some may not like that finish. I use the color beige 20 and I am fair/light with red undertones

on 4/6/2016 2:40:00 PM

It's a Beautiful and very Natural looking CC Cream. Just luv it , I am on my 3rd tube & would keep buying it because it is perfect for my sensitive skin and makes the skin so soft. Yes it's a bit pricy but for the quality the price is pretty justified & it lasts really long because you need so little of the product, It's just perfect. The product does not give a Cakey foundation look but rather a beautiful dwey look which can be matified wth a simple setting powder.

on 3/18/2016 3:55:00 AM

Hello there! I didn't find a review on channel cc cream hence I am hoping this would help you.

All this while I was looking for a high end foundation (by high end I mean a good foundation by established brands like Clinique, Estee Lauder and the likes) - I tried almost all the brands to give me a subtle look, a foundation that would blend into my skin, a foundation that won't look patchy yet would give me a shine, a foundation that would just match exactly my skin color at the same time hide my dark spots and few blemishes. So if you read closely you would understand my expectations were really high from one product. But I do have my own reasons for it - it's been ages I am not able to use a foundation cos it looks patchy on my skin and I don't like to show I've applied something on my face.

So when I went to Sephora I tried every damn product be it Clinique, Estee Lauder, Dior, Makeup Forever, Gueralin and many more but nothing worked for me. My last resort was Chanel ..! I didn't wanted to step into Chanel store only because they are overtly priced but when I did I was simply mesmerized.

Product is to vouch for!!! Price won't hurt you!! It made me glow - literally!!! Gives medium coverage but you can build it up. I promise you it won't look cakey or heavy on your face. You won't look extreme yellow or white. It will blend beautifully into your skin yet will hide all blemishes. No need of a concealer or powder unless you want an extreme matte look. Good for both winters and summers.

Price - 4850/- for 30ml in India. Yes it's high, but if you buy other brand and also purchase a face primer, powder and sunscreen separately you would end up paying almost the same or slightly more than this. But in rs. 4850 you are getting everything! Think about it!!

Here are my Pros and Cons:

Pros:
1.it gives you a gel kind of feel and gets absorbed into your skin quickly giving you a soft supple feeling.
2.comes in a lot of shades and I lay a bet you would find an exact color of your skin. I bought 40 beige.
3.it comes with spf50, therefore you don't need to spend on sunscreens.
4.it works as a primer as well so you save there too.
5.30ml product (same quantity you get in other products),
6.easily long lasting for a good 8 hours except touch up on your tzone area ( if oily) that too at the end of the day.
7.only product by far that claims skin care as well as a light based foundation, plus sunscreen plus primer plus cc
8.for all skin types.
9.texture is very light and smooth (no need to buy heavy duty foundations when you getting something so ultra smooth and light )

Cons
1.expensive product but if you see the benefits it won't pinch you.

Please go for it. I am very certain soon all foundations
would be outta window if all brands come up with a cc cream with a foundation effect. This product is not dewy, matte, liquid - it's a beautiful combination of all. You need to try it out to understand what I am saying.

Let me know if you like it. Will wait to hear from you.

Love and light to you all.