Josie Maran Cosmetics Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid

Josie Maran Cosmetics Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid

3.0

Coconut Alkanes**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid**, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice**, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite**, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate**, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate**, Lecithin**, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate**, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate**, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters**, Tocopherol**, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract**, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract**, Hexyldecanol, Bisabolol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid**, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols**, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract**, Squalane**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Behenyl Behenate**, Tribehenin, Glycerin**, Glyceryl Caprylate**. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Organic **Natural.

on 11/15/2017 2:41:00 PM

I'll start with the positives :) As others have mentioned the look of the packaging is gorgeous. It goes on so light and builds really nicely. The smell is nice enough and I find that it is great for dry skin as it is very moisturizing. After about an hour of wearing it though it becomes so cakey and spotty. I would look in the mirror and find that there were patches on my skin where the foundation seemed to accumulate. It made my skin feel sweaty after awhile. The pump for my bottle actually broke and when I told Sephora they basically said that it's common with that foundation (wtf?). The absolute worst thing for me is how EASILY it transfers....this alone is worth never ever buying again. Anything my face would even remotely brush up against would then have foundation on it. I'm very pale and my husband has dark brown skin and even a little peck would result in him having white foundation around his mouth (definitely not his shade ;)) and same thing with my daughter, any snuggles would leave her covered with foundation. I won't even get started on my jackets/clothes that got foundation all over it....Unfortunately this was a big miss for me.

on 11/15/2017 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I agree with others, the packaging is super nice. beautiful. When first applied it gives a nice finish, but after an hour it settles into tiny wrinkles I never knew having, and oxidates to orange. After 3 hours, it is gone.
it does moisturize, but that is all.

on 6/20/2017 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very dry skin. I was colour matched to RG20 which is slightly too dark on my skin (midway between Mac NC15 - 20) but works fine because it's a nice warm shade, and my face is lighter than my body anyway. It applies beautifully initially, very smooth and easy to blend and looks incredible to start with. Very dewy and glowy. It then settles to a semi-matte finish with not really any dewiness or glow evident. I would love it if it stayed how it looks when first applied - all nice and glowy. It has zero lasting power, unfortunately. It's a light-medium coverage but the pigment does even out the complexion nicely initially until it disappears. If it had more staying power I would really like it but the fact that it's not is a real deal breaker for me. Wouldn't repurchase or recommend if you want lasting coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a great foundation, especially to be one that contains more natural ingredients! I have tried several "natural" foundations, and they were mostly too sheer and too emollient, but this is neither! A little goes a long way, and a thin layer provides solid medium coverage, so it helps balance out the $45 price tag. I apply this over bare skin, and I actually find the finish pretty matte (but not flat). For reference, I have dry skin/oily t-zone, that's also sensitive. RG30 is a perfect color match for my light neutral skintone (NC20-25). The bottle is SO cute, and I always love a pump on a foundation! Would repurchase!

on 7/5/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Went to Sephora and asked first SA to talk to me to find me a liquid foundation with a dewy finish that wouldn't sink into fine lines and pores and make me look even older than my 57 years. She put some gizmo up to my face and ten seconds later pulled out a bottle of this foundation in "Euphoric" RG20 (I'm NC25 or thereabouts). Well, the texture is nice and it does leave a dewy finish, and the shade is a very good match for me, not too pink or yellow. Coverage is light to medium and buildable, to an extent. I found that it did sink into lines and wrinkles, not the worst offender that I've seen, but enough that I know this isn't my HG mature skin foundation. It also lacks any sunscreen, which I don't like. In the summer time, my combination skin is just oily enough to do without a layer of hydration under my foundation.

On to the next.

The best! G55 I won’t stray from it. Dewy...perfect shade...I love I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this on Sephora (clean face, clean fingers) and it broke me out. The end.

OK, not really the end. If the formula doesn't break you out, this is a nice foundation. The shade range is good. It offers buildable coverage and a dewy finish. The packaging is fun and functional. It's not cheap, but a little goes a long way.

on 5/5/2017 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Does not work at all on my combo skin. It really emphasizes my dry areas, doesn't mattify the oily areas and makes my pores much more noticeable. Will not repurchase.

on 4/26/2017 10:08:00 AM

the shade range is good, their first yellow- toned shade is really yellow so it didnt work on my NC20-25 warm leaning neutral complexion. its wet, not hydrating, doesnt cling onto dry patches but it dries out my skin after taking it off (isnt this fdnt supposed to do the opposite). broke me out a little, nver set and even after setting it with a powder, still felt like it sliding around. transfers. returned.

on 5/2/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Looks amazing on my dry skin and matches me perfectly!! Great match for very fair skin. I would say the coverage is a light/medium. Other foundations leave me looking dry and textured after a few hours. This is one does not. Keeps me looking hydrated and smooth. However, I do get oily in the t zone throughout the day and need to powder a couple of times. I will play around with different primers to see what works best. It helps to apply less product where you get oily. This would only work for dry skin types, maybe normal. Otherwise it would be to oily and have no lasting power.

I will consider repurchasing when I run out. It is a little pricey compared to other high-end foundations. I would love to try the IT cosmetics cc cream next!