no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/26/2014

This product comes in 4 flavors: Cane cane, gingerbread, sugar cookie and winterberry. They are all super moisturizing and have a light scent that's not overpowering. Very affordable. I look forward to buying them every Christmas. Great stocking stuffers!!!
They can be purchased here:

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/16/2011

Bright!! But good moisturizing power.

I had no idea what the name of this product was; I got it in my stocking and the tube just had a little soldier on it. I had to look all over to see it was a Winter Treat or Santa something from Avon.

I didn't even notice that it was flavored until I read the other reviews. Now I do smell a whiff of cinnamon. Faint though. What I …

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Dec/21/2007

This smelled like stinky Silly Putty, but I can't complain about the subtle red tint- it makes you look like you're wearing a much pricier lip stain.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jul/03/2005

For a while I've been obsessed with lipbalms and bought a ton of these yummy Avon sticks. They're all very slick and moisturizing, and some of them really do have some tint and even leave a pretty stain on the lips once they're gone. I'm not too fond of the Santa's Shoppe collection, but this Candy Cane sure makes up for the other flavors (Gingerbread, White Chocolate and …Read more

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Jan/09/2005

this is almost tasteless except for the subtle cinnamon flavour. if it really was "candy cane" flavour, it should be minty and sweet. oh well

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/18/2004

To me this almost smells like cinnamon mint! Great pretty tube and red color. Nice.

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/30/2004

I was sort of expecting more of the peppermint in Candy Cane, but it seems it's geared towards the really sweet side of the treat. Nonetheless, this balm is awesome because of the tint it leaves on my lips. Avon always comes through with their balms, always really cheap prices for quality items!

About reviewer (451 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/09/2004

I can't rave enough about how wonderful this tinted lipbalm is. Avon lipbalms have a perfect smooth and creamy consitency. I love wearing this on days when my makeup is bare minimum. It brightens up my whole face. Don't be scared by the bright candy red color, because it gives a beautiful, natural pink tint when applied. Such a cheap price for such an amazing product, makes this lipbalm …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

Dec/12/2003

This doesn't smell like Candy Canes at all! Smells more like a mix of cinnamon & gingerbread. Kinda not to good of a smell. I do like the tint it gives though. And the tube is cute!

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Oct/19/2003

this didn't smell exactly like candy cane, actually, i can't even say what it smells like exactly but it was close enough! <3<3 i love avon balms!

About reviewer (124 reviews)

AgeUnder 18