4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 days ago

Love this for rescue missions. Cracks heal fast . The menthol is a tad strong for sensitive lips. But it works . I wear this to gym as the gloss is super nice

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

4 days ago

Before I found this stuff, I couldn't smile without splitting my bottom lip open. It's easily become my favorite lip balm. I keep one in my purse and another on my nightstand. I like that it also contains SPF. It has a medicinal scent, but I don't find it to be too offensive.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2 months ago

I've seriously been using this every night for 20 years. It's not only a staple, it's a take-it-to-a-deserted-island staple!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

An absolute must-have !!! It resurrects my lips during winter and my nose when I blow it so much it gets all red and irritated. I just put it overnight and when I woke up, miracle, it's like I have new skin & lips ! I love it so much and the smell is incredible.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

3 years ago

Consistency is nice and thin/smooth. After a few days it really fixes your chapped lips. Has a mild medicinal/herbal smell in the tin but the smell was not noticeable when I put it on. Made my lips tingle when I used it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have one on my dresser, one in my purse, one in my cosmetic bag - so needless to say, I love this product. I especially get good results when I apply it before bed. I wake up to beautiful, supple lips that are lipstick ready. And - important to slather some on before taking a hot shower, since your lips can dehydrate. Fan for life!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I absolutely love this daily conditioning treatment. I've used since elementary school and now I'm brining it to college with me. I loved its older packaging; it also contained more lip product: .38-ounce as opposed to its current amount:.25-ounce. I was very disappointed with the packaging but nonetheless it does shy away from the fact that this is an amazing lip treatment. It will leave you lips feeling super soft and hydrated and the smell is wonderful, it doesn't smell so much like medicated lip treatments. Would always repurchase.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

This product saved my lips. I was on the hunt for something low maintenance. My lips were dry, cracked and peeling and it was so embarrassing. I tried at home oil treatments and all kinds of naturism scrubs but nothing worked. I decided to try this based on reviews and it is the only product that has ever worked for me. I don't find myself needing to reapply much. In comparison I used to have to carry my chapstick with me everywhere I went. I do still feel like my lips could be moisturizers more but not sure what else can get me there. I love that this has SPF in it as well.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

5 years ago

I love this little lip balm pot...it's been around forever but lately I can't find it anywhere except CVS. A lot of people don't like lip balm in a jar but I prefer it... I just make sure I wash my hands before I use it. This contains SPF which I guess is good but I really couldn't care less about that unless I'm at the pool or doing yard work in the summer. I like it because it goes on smooth, not gritty or waxy. My lips look great when I use this.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

5 years ago

For fear of sounding overdramatic, I really disliked this stuff. Blistex's Medex is my favorite potted lip balm (which means it stays at home), so I figured I'd give this a whirl. DCT ended up making my lips feel sore and when I wore it under my lipsticks, they would ball up, which I've never experienced. I had to reapply regularly so my lips wouldn't be dry, so it was a vicious cycle. Thankfully, this is an inexpensive product, so I know to avoid it now with my wallet hurting.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29