Blistex DCT for lips - Daily Conditioning Treatment SPF 20

BlistexDCT for lips - Daily Conditioning Treatment SPF 20

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.3% Sunscreen, Oxybenzone 4.5% Sunscreen, Petrolatum 54.86% Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Euphoria Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Lanolin, Menthol, Meradimate, Ozokerite, Phenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Saccharin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.

on 3/22/2018 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After a particularly painful spell of chapped, peeling lips this winter I bought this treatment based on a review from another site. I was searching for a lip balm with an AHA since using skincare with chemical exfoliants has always worked very well for me and I was hoping to find a lip treatment that might deliver the same results. After using this for over 3 months I see no difference between this and Chapstick (and I prefer the Chapstick). Underwhelming results and annoying jar packaging, give this a pass.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

An absolute must-have !!! It resurrects my lips during winter and my nose when I blow it so much it gets all red and irritated. I just put it overnight and when I woke up, miracle, it's like I have new skin & lips ! I love it so much and the smell is incredible.

on 3/7/2017 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Consistency is nice and thin/smooth. After a few days it really fixes your chapped lips.

Has a mild medicinal/herbal smell in the tin but the smell was not noticeable when I put it on. Made my lips tingle when I used it.

on 7/15/2016 3:08:00 AM

I have one on my dresser, one in my purse, one in my cosmetic bag - so needless to say, I love this product. I especially get good results when I apply it before bed. I wake up to beautiful, supple lips that are lipstick ready. And - important to slather some on before taking a hot shower, since your lips can dehydrate. Fan for life!

I absolutely love this daily conditioning treatment. I've used since elementary school and now I'm brining it to college with me. I loved its older packaging; it also contained more lip product: .38-ounce as opposed to its current amount:.25-ounce. I was very disappointed with the packaging but nonetheless it does shy away from the fact that this is an amazing lip treatment. It will leave you lips feeling super soft and hydrated and the smell is wonderful, it doesn't smell so much like medicated lip treatments. Would always repurchase.

on 7/2/2015 9:09:00 AM

This product saved my lips. I was on the hunt for something low maintenance. My lips were dry, cracked and peeling and it was so embarrassing. I tried at home oil treatments and all kinds of naturism scrubs but nothing worked. I decided to try this based on reviews and it is the only product that has ever worked for me. I don't find myself needing to reapply much. In comparison I used to have to carry my chapstick with me everywhere I went. I do still feel like my lips could be moisturizers more but not sure what else can get me there. I love that this has SPF in it as well.

on 3/27/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this little lip balm pot...it's been around forever but lately I can't find it anywhere except CVS. A lot of people don't like lip balm in a jar but I prefer it... I just make sure I wash my hands before I use it. This contains SPF which I guess is good but I really couldn't care less about that unless I'm at the pool or doing yard work in the summer. I like it because it goes on smooth, not gritty or waxy. My lips look great when I use this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

For fear of sounding overdramatic, I really disliked this stuff. Blistex's Medex is my favorite potted lip balm (which means it stays at home), so I figured I'd give this a whirl. DCT ended up making my lips feel sore and when I wore it under my lipsticks, they would ball up, which I've never experienced. I had to reapply regularly so my lips wouldn't be dry, so it was a vicious cycle. Thankfully, this is an inexpensive product, so I know to avoid it now with my wallet hurting.

on 12/13/2014 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Standard lip balm. Works well for night time use. I would repurchase because it doesn't dry my lips out. I keep on my nightstand. Can be found almost anywhere.

*HG* I've been using this for about 20 years. I've tried dozens of others, but this is the one I keep coming back to. It stays on long enough to moisturize (unlike Kiehl's, Yes to Carrots, Soft Lips) and doesn't dry out my lips like the longer-wearing wax-based balms (chapstick, burt's bees, eos, rosebud, nivea).

Goes on slightly glossy, but leaves my lips feeling plump and protected even after the initial gloss subsides. SPF 20, smells subtly of vanilla but nothing obtrusive, and works nicely as a cuticle cream in a pinch. Love it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments