L'Oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L'Oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

2.0

AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM. AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a ton of fine hair with a scalp that can get oily and irritated. This made my scalp sore, and my hair was actually too stripped by it. I will admit my hair was still fluffy the next morning, but my roots seemed weirdly like they had some kind of buildup. Maybe this could work for someone with less finicky hair and skin.

on 5/16/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've had issues with oily roots and dry ends. I think as a reaction to other shampoos, though I can't be sure.
I used this every other wash or so until the 200ml bottle was done. I went from washing my hair every day because of how oily it was to 2-3 times a week. I think this shampoo actually did the job of solving my problem. I recommend trying this out of you have similar issues - it's cheap enough.

Conditioner didn't do much for me. Needed to use hydrating mask/treatments for dry hair with it (or instead of it). So overall - shampoo dried my scalp and solved the problem, hair looked good, hair got dried out, shampood my hair less frequently, and hair got less dry (though still drier than I would like).
Will buy this again and use once a week or so.

Update - changed the rating to 3 lippies since this kinda stopped working. Don't know if my scalp got used to it or what, but I'm now washing my hair every 1-2 days again. I would still buy it again since it's better than nothing, but I'm still looking for a long term solution and not a temporary improvement.