L'Oreal Paris Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM. AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM.

on 5/7/2018 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought that this product would exactly what is said, because I have oily roots and dry ends. It made my hair feel worse than ever before. My hair felt somewhat clean after I used it, but it still felt like there was build up in my roots. I felt like I had to wash my hair everyday and I wouldn't dare miss a day because my hair started to smell. I do not recommend this product, it does not do what it says! Pantene works much better.

on 11/17/2017 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Where have you been all my life?!? My scalp is oily but my hair ends to be a bit dry due to the chemical processing and blow drying, etc. My scalp is totally oil free for nearly two days when I use this line. It does not make my ends feel drier. I do have frizz issues regardless of what I use (curly, fine hair). I can deal/combat frizz with other products but I hate using a shampoo or conditioner that makes me oilier or worse...greasy. This has been a God send. When I have time, I also use the mask in this line.

on 3/5/2017 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nope. This is crap. I was hopeful since I have fine hair that gets weighed down with scalp oils and struggles with keeping moisture in the ends. Sounded too good to be true because it is.

After the first use, my hair felt stripped of moisture. Go figure, clay . . . And the day after my hair was oilier than ever even inches away from the scalp. Nope, not buying your dry shampoo.

The best combo I've found for my hair type is Rusk Calm shampoo/conditioner and a biweekly deep conditioner on the ends. I'm not even going to try to keep this stuff so I can keep trying it again. Throwing it straight in the trash.

on 3/2/2017 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel really clean and nice. It deeply cleanses my hair, so I don't use it every time I shampoo my hair, but it is good at removing buildup and such. The conditioner in this line is great too! The price can't be beat either, as far as I'm concerned! This is good for my hair which is kind of oily, but dry in areas too. The conditioner is a great product to use with this shampoo too! My hair feels really fresh and clean after using both.