L'Oreal Paris Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
L'Oreal Paris Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

1 review

AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM. AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM.

I am surprised at how much I like this, I was afraid it was all gimmick and no results. I purchased only the shampoo - not the conditioner or pre-treatment. The shampoo is great though - lathers really well, cleans deeply without being drying, pleasant scent. My hair seems shinier after using this as well. I've followed it with my usual conditioner (Pureology Hydrate Light) so I can't attest to using the shampoo on its own - it may in fact be a bit drying. But with a good conditioner I'm really enjoying the results. Hair feels very light and clean.