L'Oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM. AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CI 42090, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, ARGILLA, SALICYLIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, MONTMORILLONITE, KAOLIN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CARBOMER, GERANIOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CITRONELLOL, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, PARFUM.

on 11/17/2017 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Where have you been all my life?!? My scalp is oily but my hair ends to be a bit dry due to the chemical processing and blow drying, etc. My scalp is totally oil free for nearly two days when I use this line. It does not make my ends feel drier. I do have frizz issues regardless of what I use (curly, fine hair). I can deal/combat frizz with other products but I hate using a shampoo or conditioner that makes me oilier or worse...greasy. This has been a God send. When I have time, I also use the mask in this line.