Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream
123 Perfect CC Eye Cream123 Perfect CC Eye Cream123 Perfect CC Eye Cream123 Perfect CC Eye Cream

4.8

on 3/21/2019 1:22:00 AM

I have to join the club of Bourjois 123 CC Eye Cream lovers.I bought it based on the positive reviews it received here,thank you guys
I have hereditary dark cycles and a very dry,dehydrated skin,very sensitive undereye skin which is prone to milia so choosing a concealer is a difficult job for me.I was on the fence between this one and WetNWild concealer,finally decided to try this one first as it seemed to have a luminous finish when I tested it on back of my hand
It's a sheer concealer,not a full coverage one,but it still manages to cover my dark cycles in a miraculous way.it's as if it brightens my dark cycles not just cover them because I don't feel I have anything heavy on my eye round skin,it just feels naturally bright and fresh.it doesn't look dry and flakey like most concealers on my superdry under eye skin.I also apply it on my upper lid and usually don't use an eye shadow primer,it creates a base that eye shadows can blend on it smoothly.doesn't settle into fine lines and haven't caused milia or irritation so far
I also love it's packaging.I have control on the amount of product coming out of it and can apply my concealer like tiny dots around my eyes and blend them with a tiny beauty blender
Very limited shades but I bought it in the shade Ivory and It's perfect for my NW15 skin.it was priced 6.5$ which is great.now I can't wait to try 123 CC Cream
If you have very dark cycles and want full coverage it may disappoint you but if you're ok with just brighting up,evening and refreshing your undereye without completely covering it,give it a go
Edit:
I decreased it's rate to 4 lippies as it can't completely cover my dark cycles.

on 5/10/2017 1:47:00 PM

I'm a bit of a concealer freak and never end up 100% satisfied with them. But I must say, this concealer is awesome. I was using lancome for ages and I have bought ysl, guerlain, givenchy and dior over the years but I find this one quite superior to them.

I bought it on a whim and I am so glad I did, I absolutely love it. I was using Clarins' concealer in the tube prior to this and HATED it, I would gasp in horror when seeing my eye area after an hour or so; so caked and lines emphasised to the fullest. This looks great even after hours of wear, feels very moisturising, does not cake, brightens, does not settle into fine lines or emphasise them, everything I look for in a great concealer. It's also very cheap.

I'm wearing the lightest shade in the photos and please excuse my dicky blue pj's- but they are soooo comfy for around the house. :)
About me: 43 years of age, dry skin, some fine lines under eyes.

on 4/15/2017 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this and the CC cream and both are brilliant.
I'm in my mid thirties and I wanted something that wasn't heavy so that it didn't sit in my fine lines but that did even put my skin tone and brighten things up a bit. This does the job fantastically and I'm really pleased with it. I can't believe that I've only just found it. I've been using higher end products like ELDW and Lancôme but this beats them. I am going to stock up.
I love the way that you can't tell that I'm wearing it and that my skin tone looks bright and even.
The consistency is great and very easy to blend and I like the packaging. You don't need to use much at all and it has a lovely and natural finish to it. It doesn't sit in my fine lines and looks great. I'm very pleased!

on 11/26/2016 9:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe it has only very few reviews. This under eye concealer is such a deal! It goes on really smooth, no creasing, covers dark circle and neutralises blue tones under my eyes without looking like I'm wearing some thick layer of product. The best drugstore concealer I've ever used!

on 11/9/2016 6:37:00 AM

This works great on my skin. Consistency is good, makes it easy to apply. I use it on the under eye are. Use a hydrating creme first, then the concealer, apply powder at the end of the makeup process. I have a real problem with under-eye circles. This products does a great job at concealing them.

on 9/25/2016 12:07:00 AM

this one is excellent, really moisturizing, won't set into the line, won't crease, it is kind like a brightener rather than concealer because the coverage not high, but after use it, you just feel totally freshed, like it

on 5/26/2016 2:46:00 AM

Really surprised hardly anyone has reviewed this product, as it's a brilliant concealer I love it and it's the only one I use. Smoothes really nicely into the skin and goes well with my too faced foundation. Takes away my blemishes and redness for a flawless result. I actually use the concealer on my whole face under my foundation, and can even be used over my foundation and still looks great. Definately worth the $$$

Great product. I'm very surprised no one has actually reviewed this yet, given the good reviews of the CC cream in the same line.

OK, the shade range is very limited. Only three shades are available. I am somewhere between the colours 22 (light beige) & 23 (golden beige), and I have both of them. This is a major let-down because given its price in HK, I can easily purchase a NARS RCC.

Onto the product itself. A little goes a long way. I dab a few tiny dots under my eyes and blend with my fingers or beauty blender. Coverage was on the light to medium end, but it looks very natural under my eyes! It stays puts and DOESN'T CREASE as along as I set it with powder. In terms of crease-free power, I think this is the concealer that is most creaseless. I have tried CdP (which looks seriously cakey on me), NARS RCC, Maybelline fit me, Instant age-rewind, NYX HD, LA girl pro HD, and Shiseido Perfecting stick concealer.

If you see this on sale, I'd say give it a go if you manage to get a colour match.