Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

I'm surprised by the low reviews. I think it's really gentle. I didn't notice any drying or irritation. I also really like the pump bc it controls the amount of product used and I'm really heavy handed with product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (499 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jun/15/2017

I really like this cleansing foam. I always use my oil-based cleanser first to remove my makeup, and this just removes all the excess oils on my face. The pump is very practical, as you just need a tiny bit of foam to clean your neck and face, but be sure to wet your face first. I have dry combination skin and will definitely repurchase!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Feb/18/2017

Left a burning, painful sensation on my face immediately upon use. Lasted the whole night. Woke up to dry, scaly skin and bumps all over my forehead. Worst reaction I’ve had to a cleanser, ever!

Additionally, has a horrible chemical smell. If you have sensitive/reactive skin, stay away!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Dec/10/2016

My skin's really dry, especially in winter. Thought I might try something different to the Clarins cleanser I normally use.
I found this to be quite drying. To make matters worse, the smell was very unbearable (some sort of pungent chemical smell). Ladies, please check this before buying.
Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0
fromkms83

Aug/19/2016

When I first started using this cleanser, I thought it was great. It was gentle, didn't leave my skin feeling ridiculously taut and dry but after a few weeks I've noticed breakouts and my eyes were itchy. Today I washed with this and my Clinique facial brush and as I went over the tip of my nose, I accidentally flicked some cleanser into my eye. It was ridiculously painful and not even …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

May/07/2016

Absolute holy grail!!!! This literally answers all of my prayers. The extra mild liquid soap wasn't enough for my oily skin and the others are too harsh. This is just everything I need. It makes your skin feel absolutely immaculate and so comfortable. Finally!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

Mar/13/2016

OMG, this cleanser is horrible! "Extra Gentle" my rear end! I have acne rosacea and was looking for something to take the day off with gentle ingredients for drier skin, which this states it does. Big mistake as I paid $20 for something that has many known irritants as ingredients (SLS, alcohol, betaine, etc) and it dried my skin like nothing else.
Sent back for a refund.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm