Eyeko Eyeko Brow Gel

4.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a wonderful brow gel. It adds a bit of brown colour (I dye my brows dark brown), but not too much, and it keeps my brows in place all day. I still need to use a brow pencil to fill in the gaps (my brows are not very thick), but I need to do that with all brow gels. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Universal colour, great brush, nice sleek tube. Works well on my messy brows - to tame them and fill in gaps.

Also since i started using it my brows have got much thicker - must be the ingredients helping to maintain my brows.

Excellent product

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This tinted brow gel gives me the most natural but well defined brows of other brow products I've used (other gels, powders, pencils.) The consistency is thin and has a lot of pigment, so wipe the brush really well before applying. The fine, tiny, pyramid-shaped brush is great for distributing the product through brows without clumping and shaping them just how you want. I prefer this to brow gels with larger brushes that I can't get as precise with. I also use the tip to apply the tint to fill in a little sparse area I have in the tail of one of my brows. If I am going for a more dramatic look I will use a pencil first to define the top of my brows and tail, but still finish with this gel. It holds shape well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my second tube of this product. It has shimmery glitters in it which might look intimidating at first glance but once you apply it on your brows, your brows won't look like a disco ball at all. It was probably there to create dimension to the brows (which I really don't see much of a difference). Since this is tinted, when I have no time to do much makeup but I still want my brows to look defined, I just use this product alone. The great thing about this is that its brush is so tiny, it's just perfect for coating each strand of the eyebrow hair. I also find that less is more. Applying too much, like any other brow gels, will just clump the eyebrows together. I recommend scraping the brush on the opening of the tube before applying. The hold is good, and it can withstand hot n humid situations just as long as you let your brows dry completely before heading out (which doesn't take long really).

Popular Brows Products