Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette
Peanut butter and jelly palette

on 7/11/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I was debating between either this palette or the Sweet Peach one. But then the Sweet Peach sold out making my decision a lot easier! And I'm glad because I love this palette! Like the majority of Too Faced E/S, these go on so smooth with no creasing. That along with beautiful shimmery orange/coopers and warm browns make this perfect palette for me. Unfortunately, the electric purple (Jelly??) wasn't as vibrant as I though but It's not a deal breaker, I have plenty of purples in my stash that can do the job if need be. Also, this does NOT smell like peanut butter nor does it have any peanuts in it. It's smells just like the Chocolate Bars so if you have a peanut allergy, not to worry. Great palette!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

I'm consider trashing all my other palettes. This is the perfect selection of warm colors. What was I using before? Petite, travel-friendly packaging, effortless blending, highly pigmented, and lasting color. I am going to buy a backup palette, just in case. I love it! The only thing is I wish the packaging snapped shut.