Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette

Filtered by hair type : Other
Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette
Peanut butter and jelly palette

4.2

on 8/22/2016 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A very small, very cute palette, but the shadows aren't a good reflection of the Too Faced Brand. Most of them are really gritty but do come off pretty pigmented, they just need a little bit of work to use them and there is fall out from the glittery shades. I liked the highlights as they performed the best and overall I loved the theme, it was just not perfectly executed with consistent and well performing shadows as other Too Faced palettes have (chocolate bar for example).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

A little gimmicky, but lot's of fun. It's a must have for the serious pallet collector for the scent and adorable packaging, but none of the colors are ground breaking, and one of the browns is so orangy I'll probably never wear it. The quality of the shadows are superb, totally blendable, and mix and match well, and comes with a tiny booklet of three looks to get you started. The smell isn't of actual peanut butter, but more like a peanut butter scratch and sniff sticker from the days of your childhood. Seeing that it's more of a prop piece for my makeup stand that I'll only occasionally dig into I wouldn't buy it again if they reissued it, but it's super fun and I'm glad I have it.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

I'm consider trashing all my other palettes. This is the perfect selection of warm colors. What was I using before? Petite, travel-friendly packaging, effortless blending, highly pigmented, and lasting color. I am going to buy a backup palette, just in case. I love it! The only thing is I wish the packaging snapped shut.

I love this palette, which is weird because I don't even like warm colors usually. I can't express my adoration for this enough. The colors are very pigmented and they are boring brown tones. These are a bit orangey and terra cotta colored in the very best way. The purple shade is amazing and the brown/purple is beautiful on the lid. Most of the time I don't like too faced's packaging but this is adorable. Not to mention the smell is amazing(and different than the normal chocolate scent that I'm not fond of). Must have in my collection.

All of these colors (esp Jelly & Jammin'), are not quite in my wheelhouse coz they (except Jelly/Jammin') are all quite reddish brown or (or purple)...I love the colors thou & the suggested "looks" are neat! This smells so good altho does not contain any peanuts for those who are allergic. Def something a bit eclectic & different, I think that I will get a ton of wear out of this in the future. Fun product that's got me hooked on TF products now! This is so gimmicky it is whimsical & makes doing MU fun. Loooooove! Downtown triple crown!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I kinda had high hopes for this palette but it's just simply not pigmented enough. Yes the colors are beautiful but it's like you can never increase the intensity of the shadows no matter how much product you pack onto your lids. Some of the shades can make you look a little orangey and sickly. Overall it is NOT worth it. Elf has better products than this. The case is flimsy and appears that it can be easily broken like how my chocolate bar palette broke after three days.