Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette
Peanut butter and jelly palette

4.5

on 5/29/2016 8:51:00 AM

I bought this for the purple shade. Reminded me of a color I had in the 80's I loved and used up! Since I have green eyes and warm olive tone skin this actually can be a daily wear set of shades for me. My hair color ranges form dark brown to dark auburn purple or copper. The colors make my eyes look ridiculously green. A high percent of MUAers have green eyes,so it does not surprise me this is popular here! The only thing is I am not sure if the colors last long on the eyes. I usually apply eyeshadows with a wet brush at home, and I used a dry brush at Ulta.

All of these colors (esp Jelly & Jammin'), are not quite in my wheelhouse coz they (except Jelly/Jammin') are all quite reddish brown or (or purple)...I love the colors thou & the suggested "looks" are neat! This smells so good altho does not contain any peanuts for those who are allergic. Def something a bit eclectic & different, I think that I will get a ton of wear out of this in the future. Fun product that's got me hooked on TF products now! This is so gimmicky it is whimsical & makes doing MU fun. Loooooove! Downtown triple crown!!