Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette

Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette
Peanut butter and jelly palette

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I kinda had high hopes for this palette but it's just simply not pigmented enough. Yes the colors are beautiful but it's like you can never increase the intensity of the shadows no matter how much product you pack onto your lids. Some of the shades can make you look a little orangey and sickly. Overall it is NOT worth it. Elf has better products than this. The case is flimsy and appears that it can be easily broken like how my chocolate bar palette broke after three days.

I really like this product, smells great and the colors are beautiful. It blends nicely on the lids. I love it!!!

I can see this becoming my new favorite palette! I've always stayed away from these orangey toned shadows, I just never thought they could be flattering on anyone. Too Faced is my very favorite brand and I HAVE to have any new release the week it comes out. I thought I would pass these up until I watched a couple tutorials, and the looks with this palette were absolutely stunning and different. I am in love. These are wonderful quality shadows. The pigmentation is definitely there! I was extremely excited to use the "jelly" shade and was a bit disappointed it leans a lot more pink on my eyes, still beautiful. This inspired me to go back to my chocolate bar palette and get some great looks using "peanut butter," which I always steered away from. Favorite makeup purchase so far this year!

on 3/14/2016 10:16:00 AM

I'm very impressed with this palette! This palette has the same tin like packaging which is Too Faced's running theme I guess. If you are not a fan of that kind of packaging, this palette may annoy you. The colors in this palette are beautiful and swatch very pigmented. The color jelly (the cool bright purple) is a little lacking with one swatch but goes on like a dream with any primer. The shadows smell like chocolate (which for me is a huge plus. Who doesn't love chocolate?). I've heard some say there is a slight peanut smell, there is not. While that would be interesting, people with allergies to peanuts would have problems and the package states there are no peanut products involved with the shadows. I like this palette more than the other little palettes Too Faced came up with (personal favorites are the natural eyes and boudoir palettes. The full sized Chocolate palette is great too). I wasn't impressed with the country palette or the sugar pop one. Overall I think Too Faced did a fantastic job with their inspiration and executing it well. Anyone looking for a very warm palette will enjoy this! Very cute and well made shadows!

All of these colors (esp Jelly & Jammin'), are not quite in my wheelhouse coz they (except Jelly/Jammin') are all quite reddish brown or (or purple)...I love the colors thou & the suggested "looks" are neat! This smells so good altho does not contain any peanuts for those who are allergic. Def something a bit eclectic & different, I think that I will get a ton of wear out of this in the future. Fun product that's got me hooked on TF products now! This is so gimmicky it is whimsical & makes doing MU fun. Loooooove! Downtown triple crown!!

on 3/16/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't like this palette at all. It was very orange, and the colors I was intrigued by had poor pigmentation - jammin' and the other darker purple shade. The color nuts about u is just not wearable. I also thought the larger pans (spread the love, bananas, and extra creamy) were not great for all over the lid colors. Totally not wearable without incorporating another palette or shadows into the mix. I should have gone with my gut and not bought this. I regret purchasing. If you like bright colors and warm tones like this you will like it. If you like natural neutrals you will not.

I love this palette, which is weird because I don't even like warm colors usually. I can't express my adoration for this enough. The colors are very pigmented and they are boring brown tones. These are a bit orangey and terra cotta colored in the very best way. The purple shade is amazing and the brown/purple is beautiful on the lid. Most of the time I don't like too faced's packaging but this is adorable. Not to mention the smell is amazing(and different than the normal chocolate scent that I'm not fond of). Must have in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This review is for the pale girls. The ones who, like me, were drawn to the cuteness but not sure if they could actually wear the colors inside.
On the plus side, I don't have any of these colors in any other palette or single. Lol. I don't have a huge stash by any stretch but seriously, nothing else even close.

When I first got it, I used the entire top row to create a look. That turned out way too warm.
But after that I tried all three of the larger shades(per ttsandra) and that was really pretty.
And then I decided to tackle the scary shade at the bottom, Nuts About U. I started with a base of the white, Extra Creamy, and then gradually added Nuts to the crease, blending the edge with my bronzer, like I always do (Too Faced Milk Chocolate). It was so wearable that I actually went back in with more Nuts to amp it up a bit.
And then today I did a wash of Peanut Butter Cup, which was just gorgeous with its golden shimmer.
Right before washing my face I played with Peanut Brittle on one eye and Jammin and Jelly on the other. Surprisingly wearable, although Brittle used heavily will require a warmer look on the rest of the face in order to pull it off.

Overall, it's a fun palette. I don't regret buying it. I might come back and adjust my rating if I continue to reach for it frequently.

I love all of my too faced palettes. this literally smelt like a pb&j. creamy consistency like all the rest of them. I looooove the peachy peanut buttery shades.

I really love this palette. If you don't like warm shades, you should not get this. It's extremely warm toned. Nuts About U is a dangerous shade that you have to be careful with, a little goes a long way. Spread the Love or whatever it's called is soooooo beautiful. My fav shade from this palette. These shadows are extremely pigmented and blend so well on the lids, they're so soft and buttery. Just be careful with the darker shades if you're fair skinned like me!