Kylie Cosmetics Matte LipKit

Kylie Cosmetics Matte LipKit
Matte LipKitMatte LipKitMatte LipKit

3.1

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Any and all of Kylie Jenner's make up is garbage. Customer service is horrible and she markets towards 7 year olds but y'all goofy people will still buy from her.

on 2/13/2018 2:41:00 AM

The colours are extremely misleading & nothing like visually shown on the website or described.
For instance Kristen is described as a warm brown berry, when in reality it is a bright fluorescent orange red. It also iany colourstay ( which it should be for the price ) & rubs off everywhere the colour Dazzle is also almost identical to Kristen.
The product is cheap Chinese crap & you can buy similar on eBay for $1 delivered.

Went to Kylie Cosmetics website, ordered 4 lipsticks so expensive. Checked out regular check out. Never got an email confirmation and it got taken out of my account and it was fraud!!!! emailed Kylie Cosmetics and they were so incredibly rude and said that I didn’t order through their website. I went to their website and it turned out to be fraud. Wouldn’t help me at all and give me free shipping as this was for Christmas. Beyond rude rude people and my friend has their lipstick and it gets super dry and peels off. DO NOT PURCHASE

on 12/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This review is more about the customer service and from what I seen on this company by analyzing it online. I bought two single lipsticks from Kylie Cosmetics on November 24 2017( which was Black Friday). They did said it would take 5 - 7 days to process my order. The 5th day I emailed her Customer Service team to ask where my order was, and they said it took 5 days to process although it was the 5th day I let it go. 2 day's after I emailed her team again very frustrated. I started that it is the 2nd week and I didn't even get a email saying my order is being shipped out. Again another person responded back by the name Yasmine telling me that it will be shipped out soon because they are busy. That is no excuse to be 2 weeks behind on orders especially without no compensation. I told her that it was not fair and she replied rudely saying " their company does not get freebies" and to wait an extra 3 days.16 messages later I was so angry I just wanted my money back. I heard other complaints where people online was saying they don't give refunds once you place your order. The most frustrated thing out of everything was that THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT without shipping out the product. I told Yasmine I would get my Credit Card company and Paypal involved if they were not going to refunded me the amount. FINALLY the manger got involved and said they refunded me. I would never buy from this company again because from the stress with he whole processing and shipping. A company shouldn't be able to take your money without shipping you the product first, it's not like a prepaid from the lipstick. Second thing about this company is that I never see on Kylie Cosmetics social media page or website switching her lipstick on darker skin complexions. That is unfair ! The only women of color I see rocking her products are Makeup by Shayla. Probably once every month you see her post a women of color wearing her product. I don't want to buy from her because of that reason as well. She date's predominantly black guy's but can never post switches for darker skin. SMH

on 12/4/2017 9:16:00 PM

I don’t know why everyone is buying these!! This is the worst makeup ever. I bought two and was highly disappointed no wonder they don’t accept returns the makeup is sticky and seperates and is so cheap!!!!! People are only buying these because of the brand which is so silly. I would never purchase again and was so upset that I wasted my money. Kyle should be ashamed of her product

on 12/2/2017 7:53:00 PM

The worst! I have tried evert matte liquid lipstick and this one is the worst - even comparing it to drug store brands. It is the most drying of any of the ones i've tried and it starts to crumble on my bottom lip within 10-15 minutes. Then it starts to loook all patchy and it wears off after 30 min. Even when i wear lip balm before hand it still starts to crumble. The only pluses are the colors. I love them. And then lip liners are TERRIBLE! they're the same shade, if not lighter, than the lipstick. Sometimes when I wear Candy K I look like a dead person. She really needs to change her formula. And why do ppl think the packaging is cute? It's so stupid looking. Kat Von D, Nars, & ABH are the GOAT!

on 8/8/2017 3:56:00 AM

I find the lip kits to be very dry, they flake off, don't last long on the lips. As a server I need something that will last and this is not one. I have found better options for a better price. I will not repurchase.

on 5/30/2017 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased 2 Kylie lip kits. They substituted 1 color I purchased for moon with an extremely dark burgundy called Leo. I tried the 1 color I did actually order & found it to be very dry. My lips felt uncomfortably dry. I had to apply a moisturizing gloss over it & was much more comfortable. I made several attempts to contact the company about exchanging my incorrect shade & they never replied. I also found they have an all sales final policy...even if it is their error. Bad business.

on 1/28/2017 11:40:00 AM

The hype on these products totally got me. I set my alarm and waited for a relaunch many months back...i first bought the candy k lip kit, the liner is nice, but the liquid lipstick was so drying it tugged at m lips and just flaked off...I felt like I was the problem since a lot of the reviews seemed positive. So another restock and sale came and what did I do? I bought exposed and Mary jo k, I do really like the pigments but again these products literally flaked off my lips. I still can't bring myself to get rid of them, but every time I give it another go, I'm soooo disappointed!

on 1/19/2017 4:50:00 PM

I ordered from thes website only to have my product mixed up with someone else's. I have sent an email to customer service and it is beyond the worst I've dealt with especially when they sent me the wrong package. Order at risk, if you're one of the lucky few to get what you ordered, thats great. Other than that...there's other liquid lipsticks that are better quality with better service out there.