Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

Kylie  Lip KitKylie  Lip KitKylie  Lip Kit

3.1

on 5/6/2018 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Kylie Jenner autunm lip kit review:
Is a weird orange pink color. The box looks more burnt orange than swatches online, so I was worried. I mistakened the lipstick for a gloss at first.It is matte and verydrying. It has a weird artificial vanilla smell. The lipstick and lipliner do match.Don't know if it sharpens well yet.

on 4/24/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this product, I just think it’s a little too overpriced. Would repurchase if I ran out of it, but I’d rather buy other products than stick to this one.

It doesn’t transfer and stays on pretty well. A tad bit drying, but not uncomfortable. I even forget that its there! I just feel like this product is overpriced - you’re paying for the Kylie Jenner name on the product and not the product itself.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Any and all of Kylie Jenner's make up is garbage. Customer service is horrible and she markets towards 7 year olds but y'all goofy people will still buy from her.

on 2/13/2018 2:41:00 AM

The colours are extremely misleading & nothing like visually shown on the website or described.
For instance Kristen is described as a warm brown berry, when in reality it is a bright fluorescent orange red. It also iany colourstay ( which it should be for the price ) & rubs off everywhere the colour Dazzle is also almost identical to Kristen.
The product is cheap Chinese crap & you can buy similar on eBay for $1 delivered.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Got my kit in the shade Pumpkin. The colour suits me well. I have to say that this is one of my favourite liquid lipstick. It is thick and creamy yet it slides perfectly on my lips and dries fast. No bleeding, does not budge/transfer and it is long lasting. The lip liner helps the color to stay on longer. Lip liner is okay and I love it too. The only minus point of the lipstick is that after months using it, it gets drier. Like I can feel the difference between when I first used it and 10 months after. I have other lipstick that after months still felt the same. The price is okay, considering that you get a liner as well.

on 1/13/2018 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The liquid lipstick half of these are absolute garbage. Would not purchase again. However, the lipliners are AMAZING and definately recommend. Packaging is nice! Would repurchase lipliner but not liquid lipstick

Honestly, I’m not a fan of the KarJenners. But after all the hype I had to buy a few and test them out. For the price point they are actually amazing and other brand charges over 40$ for these. They are long lasting and they are a bit drying like all matte liquid lipstick!!! But it is very comfortable to wear. I think her products are really good and the price point is lower since there not available in stores. Other brands are much more expensive and lower quality. I always order her products and I have never had a problem with shipping. It’s always quick.

OK, honestly, it is over priced. just think about, kylie cosmetics is the most profitable cometics out there, so do your maths.
the product itself is not bad in terms of it does have a few very nice colours. However it is a bit drying...the trade off is it does last long.
I didnt expect to receive any customer service, so i can't disappointed.
If it has promotion or the products are on sale, i will buy again. But at full retail price? No thank you.

on 12/17/2017 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favourite matte liquid lipsticks ever. My HG. Especially Candy K, Posie K, Koko K.. I SUPER LOVE THE SCENT OT SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES. Long lasting as well. Non drying. Bought some a year ago and the formula is as good as brand new. The only cons is its a little tad to expensive plus the shipping

Went to Kylie Cosmetics website, ordered 4 lipsticks so expensive. Checked out regular check out. Never got an email confirmation and it got taken out of my account and it was fraud!!!! emailed Kylie Cosmetics and they were so incredibly rude and said that I didn’t order through their website. I went to their website and it turned out to be fraud. Wouldn’t help me at all and give me free shipping as this was for Christmas. Beyond rude rude people and my friend has their lipstick and it gets super dry and peels off. DO NOT PURCHASE