Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

Kylie Cosmetics Kylie  Lip Kit
Kylie  Lip KitKylie  Lip Kit

3.2

Honestly I'm surprised that a formula this patchy and sticky has so many good reviews. I love the colors, but the formula is literal garbage. It doesn't really ever "set" on my lips and rubs off unevenly. The lip liner is a lot better, but you don't get much and it seems to go fast.

on 10/23/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I kinda hate myself for saying this but I actually think this is a pretty good product. Staying power is amazing, lasts me all day including drinking and some eating, with beautiful pigmentation. I do find it a wee bit dry for the first 30 minutes, but somehow it settles. So yes I think it kinda lives up to the hype. I won't be buying again simply because I feel like there's professionals out there who deserve my money more than the Jenners, and Smashbox is a bit better (albeit more expensive).

on 8/20/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I did quite a bit of research before purchasing this product - I'm a huge fan of long-last lipsticks. Unfortunately I have to report that this product did not live up to the hype. The color lasted on a few hours on my lips, unlike other products which last up to 12 hours, some of which can be purchased for a lower price.

On the positive side, the lip liner was very good. It went on smooth and stayed longer than other lip liners that I have used. The lipstick was disappointing. It went on well but started to come off as soon as I ate something to each or drink. To contrast, L'oreal infallible liquid lipstick is much cheaper and usually lasts all day on my lips. On the plus, I did not experience any flaking like other reviewers have mentioned. I also found the colors to be really good - more in style than other products.

To summarize, I wanted to love this product, unfortunately the lasting power fell way short. I'll continue to purchase other products that last longer instead.

on 8/8/2017 3:56:00 AM

I find the lip kits to be very dry, they flake off, don't last long on the lips. As a server I need something that will last and this is not one. I have found better options for a better price. I will not repurchase.

on 8/8/2017 6:23:00 AM

I have to admit that I felt for the hype expecting superior quality product.Eh.....just no.Pros: Luxurious packaging: both the box and the lipsticks are beautifully designed to resemble an eye candy.The colors are enticing and the liquid lipstick glides on easily when applied. It dries superfast and it has good staying power.Cons: DRY! It's so dry that it actually hurt your lips and I never had lipstick hurting me before.The texture resembles caked chalk, it doesn''t look anything like what Kylie is modeling.The inside middle area of my lower lip just would not hold any coverage thus this area is staying bold.The only way to wear this lipstick is to apply another creamy lipstick or gloss underneath.I bought some Maybeline matte velvet liquid lipsticks just to compare and they are cheaper and much better quality product. I would not recommend Kylie Jenner matte liquid lipsticks.Cheap quality.

on 8/10/2017 6:13:00 PM

I currently own

Candy K - Matte LipKit
Maliboo - Matte LipKit
Dolce K - Matte Lipkit
Kourt K - Matte Lipkit
Kyjesty - Metal (No liner)
Posie K - Matte (No liner)
High Maintenance - Matte Lipkit
Kristen - Matte LipKit
Merry - Matte LipKit

• I love all the colours I own except Kourt K, I read reviews but heard the formula had changed and bought it anyway not sure if it's true as I find it very drying, crumbly and patchy wouldn't recommend.

• Kyjesty is gorgeous but need a base layer probably a liner to make the lipstick look consistent as it can be patchy if you don't apply a lot and if you do apply a lot it become bitty due to glitter it patches fast and looks a mess unless topped up!

• Wouldn't recommend buying High Maintenance, Candy K and/or Posie K due to all colours looking VERY similar. HM is light Candy K is same but medium shade, Posie is the same but dark shade. Found these to be disappointing however it means I don't have to order another pink for awhile same with Maliboo and Dolce K might aswell be the same! Plenty of stock though I guess.

Overall the formula is amazing I find it's not as drying as people make out and it smells great and literally WONT COME OFF. Best liquid lipstick on the market I just hate competitions are USA only, custom fees are terrible, shipping is expensive never buy just one but a few - it's worth it compared to a "one off". Packing is gorgeous, exciting to open and the lipstick is lightweight so most the time it feels like you're not wearing anything! If you don't own any even just trying the one is worth it lovely products.

on 6/13/2017 11:34:00 AM

Definitely great staying power. Looks super chic too. Just hate how color looks different on pictures and people, compared to how it looks on myself. Still love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Amazing smell and they don't flake and crumble, they feel like nothing on your lips. I love the packaging. The only downfall is that the shipping is pricey and you have to pay high customs charges if you live abroad.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is kinda an eh product. It works and I like it, but I can get liquid lipsticks for much better. I strongly prefer the KVD mattes, so like it's good, but I won't repurchase.

on 6/22/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit was by far one of the best lip kits in the market. From fancy packaging to heavenly smell, live colors to lightness of the lipstick. I totally loved it and after trying my free Kylie Lip Kit samples I have received from Frebies.com I've always bought since than. Very happy with the product and I prefer to anyone out there wondering about Kylie Lip Kit. My advice would be to try out it free Kylie Lip Kit samples and see it yourself !