Calvin Klein Eternity for Women

Calvin Klein Eternity for Women

3.1

on 6/1/2018 1:09:00 PM

My colleague wore this and it smelt so nice, clean and soapy . On me it smells different but still very soapy . Love the longevity of the scent . It’s s fresh out of shower scent

Heady, intoxicating, when I am on B power mode I wear ck! I have ck1 3.4oz, eternity 0.5oz, & rollerballs of ck2/Obsessed/euphoria (3 kinds) when I am in assault kick azz mode I wear ck! I got eternity today I had never really paid it any mind in the 90s I wore escape which I plan to buy a bottle of that when I get paid. I got my eternity today i promptly turned around & ordered a 3.4oz bottle. I got a refund from a diff item so I had the cash to go do it. I don’t like toting around big bottles in my bag so I bought 3 atomizers off eBay. 1 for the big bottle of this, 1 is for coco mad, & 1 is for Gabrielle if I like them I will order more! But this is in a sharp white floral not screechy but attn getting powerhouse stuck in the 90s wear your brown lipstick! Good sillage & major projection. Caution: this WILL announce your presence & linger in your absence I am certain. Yes to rebuy! I’m liking house of ck. Rawrrrr!!

This perfume smells so bad. I have never in my life smelled anything that stunk this bad. Sorry but, this is awful! Would not purchase. I hope they discontinued it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Patchouli
Sandalwood
Amber
Musk
Sprayed this on the other day its very pleasant...a sheer floral...

on 3/26/2017 12:09:00 PM

More than most perfume houses, Calvin Klein is all about "statement" fragrances that reflect the zeitgeist. Eternity, created in 1988, was clearly Klein's antidote to the hilariously raunchy Obsession, an orgiastic spice-rack of an oriental that was starting to seem out of place in the burgeoning AIDS epidemic. Eternity took that immoral landscape and disinfected it with immaculate laundry musk and pristine freesia & lilies-- not to mention the magazine ads with Christy Turlington embracing her well-scrubbed husband and kids.

But there is nothing subtle or shy about Eternity: it is loud as hell, rather like being pelted with fresh soap shot from a cannon. It is, after all, still an '80s creation. (It wasn't until '94 that Klein went subtle, with the citrusy CK One.)

I love Eternity all the same. I wore it for years after its release, and man did I feel sexy in my black spandex and leather jacket with the hyperfeminine Eternity aura wafting from its lapels! This is the rare scent for which reformulation in recent years works in its favor. The new Coty Prestige version can actually be sprayed three or four times without fumigating everyone in a 5-mile radius. It's still pretty potent. And, it's still pretty as hell.

on 11/4/2016 2:24:00 PM

Loud. Too much, I would say. For me it is a very bold, assertive fragrance, one should never buy untested. I like it, but I rarely use it, never in the office anyway, never during the summer or using public transport, as it can cause headaches. But for a cold, winter day, it can be a very nice choice and leave a pleasant trail behind. Longevity and sillage are above the average, which is always a surprise nowadays!

on 6/23/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I don't actually own Eternity and have never worn it. My review is based on my experience working with a woman who wears it. Before I knew which perfume it was I thought it must be something cheap and nasty, because it smells cheap and nasty, very chemically, like insect repellent as another reviewer said. It's also extremely pervasive. She has a habit of spraying herself as she arrives at work and by the time I arrive half an hour later the whole place is totally polluted.
Once she thought the smell of her lunch might be a bit offensive to people around her, so when she'd finished eating she sprayed Eternity liberally in the air around her. I had to leave. It was disgusting, and it lingers.

on 8/2/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I honestly do not care for the bottle style, but that's just me. This is one of my signatures and I have worn it off and on for the last 15 years. Oddly enough, I don't completely disagree with some reviewers who say that it nauseates them. Too much of this can be certainly overwhelming. I apply it lightly and it lasts all day for me. To me it smells old, in a classic way. Like if someone mentioned that it had been created 100 years ago, I would believe it.
The sillage is crazy. I can always smell a woman or man wearing this and pick them out of a crowd. People always smell it on me. Even though it's been over-worn and is super recognizable, I still enjoy wearing it..nostalgia, and stuff.

My Mother used to wear this when I was younger. The scent reminds me of her so now I wear it. It is a very different scent from what I normally wear. It is a great, daytime scent, very light.
I have repurchased over the years and will continue to do so.

on 4/9/2015 6:33:00 AM

I don't understand how some people can like this perfume. At the beginning it smell ok, now I can't stand it. The smell gives me the nausea and headache. I feel like throwing it away.