Uploaded by Ravenn

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I love this colour! It’s so flattering on many skin tones and it lasts!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

10 months ago

I have fair-light olive skin with golden undertones and a good amount of natural pigmentation in my lips. I always have to wear warmer nudes with a bit of "oomph" to avoid washing out and looking corpselike. I got this lippie in a beauty sampler box and I will be passing it along. Formula feels nice, but the color is a very neutral stoney taupe that reads too pale and cool to be …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Oct/15/2017

This colour has become one of my go-to nude lipsticks. I absolutely, absolutely love everything about it. The shade is flattering on many skin tones, the lipstick dries down matte, and it is easy to layer with other colours to customize it to fit different looks. I will repurchase this when I run out.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Aug/11/2017

I love the color of this lippie. It's kind of a darker 90s mlbb red brown lol. The formula is nice. It can be a bit drying so my lips need to be in good shape or it will flake. Usually the wear time is very good and I keep reaching for it. It complements most any look.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/11/2017

I first bought this product in a mini version to try it out. I have to say that I absolutely love Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks! This color is very pretty, more of a nudish brown. After I run out, I will definitely buy the full version of it! Definitely recommend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Jul/09/2017

I got my hands on a free mini sample of this product, which is normally $20 for a full size tube. The color is a nude, described as fawn nude, but is more brown that I expected. It's easy to apply and comfortable, but the color is not quite right for me. There are other great nudes in this Kat von D line, so I will repurchase one, but just not this particular shade.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2017

This is a super gorg nude shade on my NC37 tone. The dupe would be nyx sandstorm but this holds up much longer. Feels light on lips and doesnt feather. Its goes well with mac spice/whirl liner, catrice 'upper brown side'/'thats what would rosewood do' liner & essence 'satin mauve' liner. This nude lippes are trending and I do like this with lots of contour and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Feb/26/2017

For my tan skintone, this shade makes me look ghoulish. It comes off as a greige undertone nude rather than a flattering nude. Such a pity, since the formula is an absolute dream! To my NC42 skintone gals, would not recommend.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

Jan/01/2017

This formula is bomb! I'm feels like nothing is on my lips, but has a rich color payoff! It also doesn't have a noticeable fragrance which is good because I tend to have reactions to lip products with fragrance.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

Dec/29/2016

I got this as a gift. I love it! The color is so wonderful! It doesn't last as long as Smashbox Always On liquid matte, but it's not a huge bother for me personally. It doesn't make a mess when eating greasy food. The only real gripe I have about this lipstick is that it tends to dry out my lips a bit. The color is so fantastic that it still makes it worth it. I don't know if …Read more

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35