Garnier CURL STRETCH LOOSENING PUDDING

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product is so cheap, it's really a no brainer. I have maybe 2B/C curly hair and sometimes I just like it longer which it can't be if it's so curly.

My hair felt light and comfortable when I used this. HOWEVER, it was even frizzier than before. So it felt good but didn't look good.

I have no issue with the packaging - unlike some of the other reviews (people ALWAYS want to have pumps). I prefer a jar as it's easier to use with one hand. It's hair not skin where a jar would not be as hygenic.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have fine curly hair and am on a life long quest for the right products...and best combination. After reading so many rave reviews on various websites, I decided to give Garnier Curl Stretch a try.

After 3 separate attempts, I have now concluded that it's an epic fail. At least the price was right, so I don't feel as bad as I have after some really pricey failed items. Oh well, my search continues!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

So far, this is one of BEST products I've ever used for my curly, coarse hair. Of course, it's not Summer yet, so we'll see how it does in the heat and humidity. However, I did walk outside one day in the late Winter on a very rainy, misty day and my hair had ZERO frizz! For me--that is amazing! This stuff gives incredible shine, which lasts for days if you don't wash it out. The texture is almost fluffy--very nice. I'm not crazy about the smell--it's kind of nondescript. I wish it were more fruity like other Garnier products, but that's my only problem with it. I also wish it were in a pump-bottle instead of a jar, to make dispensing a bit more accurate. But if you have curly, frizzy, or otherwise just problem hair this is a MUST TRY! I've only been able to find it at WalMart so far, but it's a new product, so I'm hoping it will be more widely available soon. Be careful how much you use at first---start out with a small amount---as I imagine it could be greasy if you use to much, but that hasn't been a problem for me so far. As far as "loosening" goes--I haven't really determined if it does that very much. Maybe on someone with a finer-textured hair it might have more of an effect. But again, for anyone with curly and/or coarse and/or frizzy/puffy hair this is a MUST TRY!! HG material!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was sadly a big fail for my very curly, fine hair. I tried just a small amount to start, and not only did it do nothing to loosen curls, it also dried feeling gummy and gluey, and still left my hair somehow frizzy. My quest for hair products continues.

Popular Styling Products