3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 days ago

Do you like zits? Do you like an overpriced, badly packaged jar of stinky face cream? If so, this little number is what you need in your life! Seriously, it’s bad. I am 46 and I don’t have an issue with pimples. Well, I didn’t. Thank God for Sunday Riley. Now I can commiserate with my fifteen year old daughter. It has brought us closer together. Don’t bother with this one. Save that money for something that works.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

2 months ago

Caused me terrible cystic acne - after 3 weeks my skin is still recovering. After reading so many similar reviews, I can’t believe this product is still on the shelf. Wish I’d read the reviews on a legit platform such as here before purchasing.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 months ago

Never again!! This causes me to break out so bad!!! Last week I got a Facial Detox Mask from Mudmasky and this helped me a lot! Read my next review!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

6 months ago

I really like this product, it's light weight and super hydrating. The price is about average for Sunday Riley which is expensive if you aren't used to high end skin products. I will most definitely be buying again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

a year ago

I just started using this yesterday and I haven’t given it a fair shot and it would be wrong for me to just say I don’t like this because I do like the texture and the way it sinks into my skin, but I cannot stand the scent it just lingers all day long and it’s so nauseating I can’t stand it! I just smell this all day long and it gives me headaches and I’m not exaggerating either because I really want to try this moisturizer and the good genes too but they are just so heavily perfumed! I also was interested in this for the brightening properties too but I don’t think I can do this!

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

a year ago

This product certainly moisturizers but that’s about it. All the other claims, I have not seen. At the end of the day, it’s a good moisturizer in bad packaging although the jar is aesthetically nice. For the price more is expected. Does not cause breakouts not oiliness. Unfortunately I have repurchased for lack of a better alternative, but I will do some research before running out. It also contains some sparkly bits particles which I do not like but oh well. I would buy the small trial size before committing to the larger jar, if you’re interested in trying.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

I never write reviews for products but felt I had to warn people about this one. I received a few samples of this from Sephora. I was excited to try it as I have read so much hype about this brand. I am 41 and rarely ever break out anymore, although have been acne prone in years passed. After 3 days of trying this cream, which admittedly felt great on the skin at first, I have one of the worst, most stubborn cystic pimples I have ever had in my life. It has been days of trying to treat this pimple which was absolutely caused by using this cream. Several other smaller pimples have come up where I have never had breakouts before. Beware of this cream!!! When talking about it at work a colleague said she wished I had spoken to her before trying it because the same happened to her after trying this. Beware!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

This causes me to break out. Presumably because of silicones.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

Love the scent and texture but sadly woke up with 5 new pimples after 1 night of use.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I am happy to have tried and bought this moisturizer. I traveled from the tropics to the desert and this is exactly what I need right now.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral