Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss in Bittersweet

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss in Bittersweet

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Strange shade, I like it thou! NYX Berry Strudel is a dupe but I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora & I don't know what possessed me to buy the full sized but doggone I did it in a weaker moment & it looks um, like "interesting" ESP w all purple makeup or UD Naked Smoky kind of rock star glam just different than anything I own. I only wear this a little bit but I'm going to try wearing it more often as it was $20 bucks so I really kind of regret buying it but it is what it is.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I was on the hunt for a purple(ish) lip gloss since Asphyxia lip gunk by UD had been discontinued. This one is bolder, which is what I was looking for any way. It has a lot of pigment for a gloss, but when you blend, you are able to control the intensity of the look. Using a small amount can give the appearance of it being slightly pinky-purple. It is shiny, without being glittery or shimmery and creates a sleek, smooth look. It's different and offbeat for the "average" makeup wearer, but that's one of the reasons I like it. I have cool-toned skin and find that eyeshadows and lip colors with some purple in it actually look really good. Wearing this with a grey or silver eye shadow is great for completing a unique, gorgeous look.