Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline Powder, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Caprylate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica. May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

I purchased this in pink and peach the peach was too dark for my skintone. But the pink shade is perfect. About me NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, very cool undertones for reference. The peach as another reviewer said is too dark for my NW20 skintones so I passed that to my mom who's darker than me and she loves it. The pink though is perfect for me! I've had an obsession lately with pink colour correctors I own a few and this is one of my favorites. I have bluing under my eyes and in the corner. This gets rid of that and it makes my undereye area look brighter and more awake.

I do use a concealer or foundation over this. I found this on sale so I finally caved in and purchased this and I'm glad I did. I use this wherever I need brightening especially under my eyes. The formula isnt too thick and a little goes a long way. The pink totally covers and truly brightens. It also doesn't emphasize skin texture or cakes up, but I only use a thin layer. This is pricey so I'm happy I found this on sale otherwise I probably would have stuck with my dupes but I'm very happy with this. I might even purchase the yellow. I really like how well this works! Recommended.

on 8/16/2017 8:01:00 PM

Based on good reviews I bought it in the color peach to help color correct my under eye circles and boost my concealer. This has a nice fluid silky texture and doesn't emphasize lines. However I don't find it makes a difference really. It's too dark on its own on my NW20 skin and on me at least, needs to be used underneath a concealer. So I find it's an unnecessary extra step.

on 6/8/2017 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had to give up my It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye because I was starting to get breakouts right under my undereye area. I tried other concealers but found that if I used enough to cover my dark circles they would eventually cake or crease. I decided to try a corrector and this one didn't seem to have ingredients my skin disagrees with. I'm NC25 and Peach is perfect. I only need a tiny bit just where my dark circles are the worst. Its almost perfect on its own but best with a concealer over it. I was originally using this with Nars RCC, which was ok but I decided to tryit with UD Naked Skin Concealer because it has a similar formula so I figured they would work together well because they are designed to. I was right, this works much better with the UD concealer which I only have to use a tiny bit because of the corrector. The peach corrector is also great for the sides of my nose that have some old dark broken capillaries, and on old PIH from acne. Combined with UD Concealer, I get a pretty flawless look.

I am careful to prep and prime my undereye area before I put makeup on, and I always set with powder. I like Nars Light Reflecting powder or Elf Secret Undereye powder.

I'm curious to try the green next as I have some redness.

on 6/26/2017 4:22:00 AM

I have both pink and green ones.. pink one is very good for brightening undereye areas and correcting dark brown acne scars.. have to still layer a normal concealer after that but works well.. will definitely repurchase the pink one again.. green one is so-so, did not really hide redness.. quite a disappointment and it's hard to blend well

Ugh. Am I the only person who hates glitter in anything other than intentionally shimmery products? There is no mention of light reflecting particles or radiance on the packaging, and the sales person told me there wouldn't be any shimmer. I purchased the pink shade for darkness around my eyes and didn't noticed any shimmer when I tried it at the store, but when I got home I noticed the glitter! I'll sadly be returning this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought two of these - one peach and one green. I would definitely buy the peach again. It works wonders under my eyes, and a little goes a long way. It is a bit pricey, but I use such a small amount each day, I believe it to be worth it.

I also bought green for redness. I mainly have redness on the sides of my nose. I would not buy this again. Not because it didn't work - it did - but because it's almost impossible to cover, even with concealer and double wear. I used it sparingly and I could still see a green cast through the concealer and foundation. It works well when mixed with colorless primer.

on 1/10/2017 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm very pleased with this product. I have it in green and pink. I have a lot of melasma on my cheeks, chin, and forehead, and a pretty much perpetually deep-pink nose, so I'm very pleased that color-correcting products have made a comeback. I'd been using the YSL Touche Eclat-type correctors in the same shades, and I still like them, but find UD's superior because 1. they're a bit more opaque, 2, they have no shimmer, and 3. the applicator isn't fussy. And let's start there. You get a generous amount of product for the price (.21 oz for $28, which doesn't sound like much), and it's packaged in a clear, lipgloss-like tube with a doefoot applicator that allows easy precision application or application to a larger area (and I need both). The formula spreads easily and dries down quickly, which gives it great staying power and makes it easy to apply foundation over it without using the coverage. It's not emollient, but my dry skin doesn't seem to mind, and I don't get oily or dry in the areas of my face on which I use it. This is opaque enough to diffuse what I need to without being obvious, even under sheer foundation. (I suppose you can layer it for more coverage, but I have not found a need to.) I'm very pleased with the results. My skin looks much more even--dare I say porcelain?--with foundation, and that's a good feeling given the extent of my melasma. (BTW, peach is supposed to be the best corrector for brown spots, but I invariably find it too dark and obvious on my NC20 complexion, so I use the pink for that, and it's perfect.) This will be a staple in my kit until they stop making it, and when they do, I'll stock up so I never run out. Yeah, it works that well for me.

on 5/21/2017 2:16:00 PM

i have the green one. love it. I bought the maybelline camo pallete just for the green shade and ignored it right after purchasing this. it really tones down the red angry pimple I had, layer a skin colored concealer on top and it stays all day. not cakey. worth it

on 5/3/2017 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought the lilac color cuz I always wanted to try this particular color correction. I don't have dull or sullen skin on my face but I just wanted to try it and see if the claims for brightening are true. The consistency reminds me of Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circles. It very light textured, goes on wet/ somewhat creamy but dries quickly and gives a matte end result. Not very drying to my skin although I did note an almost chalky appearance. I used it around my eye contour and inner eye corners, it actually did brighten the eye area but it looked slightly ashy?... No lilac/ purple hue to my skin as the green or dark peach can leave a residual colouring. But defin needs a layer of foundation to cover the ashiness. Still appears bright and lively with a thin foundation coat on top. I do recommend color correction prep for dark circles as this color does not address dark circles. I use color correcting concealer first, then apply this product and then foundation. Overall I don't use this product often but every once in awhile I'll just put it on for some extra oomph! Definitely not a necessary purchase but now that I have it ... I do use it now then.

on 3/17/2017 5:12:00 PM

what?? this stuff is awful pros: pretty packaging cons: no coverage expensive blends into nothing cakey and dry I bought the peach one to cover up acne scars and dark circles it has been useless to me. I never reach for it but recently I bought the new hard candy color corrector in peach (not the pallet then squeeze tube ones. I highly prefer this $8 color corecter) not only do I get more than double the amount of product but it works like a dream.