Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline Powder, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Glyceryl Caprylate, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica. May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It sounds very strange, but I use the Peach as foundation!
Even the lady at Sephora was astonished when I went in to buy another. She didn't think I was wearing anything on my face, and asked why I needed foundation, my skin was flawless.

I have very pale, pink toned skin. Occasionally due to sun exposure and genetics my chest is red. ALL foundations, if not slathered down my neck and chest, look ridiculous on me.

Foundation has been the bane of my existence. I don't want to look like I have foundation on. I have freckles all over, and completely covering them just on my face looks unrealistic. I don't want to smear makeup all over my clothing. Most foundations settle into my fine lines. Most have a yellow or ashy cast. The dry cleaners are not very keen on removing it from my clothes. It feels gross. They irritate me, cause acne, cost too much. Inconvenient.

The Naked Shapeshifter skin pallet has a color correcting cream in it, that turned out to fit my coloring perfectly and I adored the finish. At $52 a pallet, it wasn't wise to purchase for just one medium sized pan, out of 10 in the package, I didn't use the rest near as much.
I took it to Sephora and we matched the Naked Skin Peach color corrector to it, and BOOM. My perfect shade!

This stuff is a Godsend for me. Perfect coverage (I don't look artificial) and lasts much longer than the pan cream. I spot apply, and use a sponge to blend. I apply under my eyes and allow it to sit a few seconds and then pat. No fading, smearing, creasing or clogged pores. No fragrance. Doesn't cost near as much as bottle high end foundations. The doefoot applicator really helps with hard to reach areas and the tube dispenses just the right amount. A tube lasts for a month. At $25 I can't complain.

Holy Grail. Perfect as I have ever seen. I look flawless, not fake.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff was recommended to me because the smashbox version was sold out. It's really good at calming down undereye circles, seems to brighten my whole face. I just feel like it doesn't stay to well. I always reapply in afternoon.

on 6/3/2018 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Amazing stuff!! I got this in Peach and I’m NC25. I put it only on the dark circle itself and like magic, my eyes look bright and well rested. I actually gave up my Benefit Erase Paste for this one for two reasons. First, the EP dries shiny and is a bit greasy. This one dries luminous matte. Second, I prefer not using a corrector that comes in a pot. This is much less messy and actually looks better. Love it!!

I have quite a lot of redness on my cheeks, and this covers the redness entirely without leaving any green/chalky-ness behind. It blends well with every foundation I've used it with as well. I'll definitely keep buying.

I purchased this in pink and peach the peach was too dark for my skintone. But the pink shade is perfect. About me NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, very cool undertones for reference. The peach as another reviewer said is too dark for my NW20 skintones so I passed that to my mom who's darker than me and she loves it. The pink though is perfect for me! I've had an obsession lately with pink colour correctors I own a few and this is one of my favorites. I have bluing under my eyes and in the corner. This gets rid of that and it makes my undereye area look brighter and more awake.

I do use a concealer or foundation over this. I found this on sale so I finally caved in and purchased this and I'm glad I did. I use this wherever I need brightening especially under my eyes. The formula isnt too thick and a little goes a long way. The pink totally covers and truly brightens. It also doesn't emphasize skin texture or cakes up, but I only use a thin layer. This is pricey so I'm happy I found this on sale otherwise I probably would have stuck with my dupes but I'm very happy with this. I might even purchase the yellow. I really like how well this works! Recommended.

on 8/16/2017 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Based on good reviews I bought it in the color peach to help color correct my under eye circles and boost my concealer. This has a nice fluid silky texture and doesn't emphasize lines. However I don't find it makes a difference really. It's too dark on its own on my NW20 skin and on me at least, needs to be used underneath a concealer. So I find it's an unnecessary extra step.

on 6/26/2017 4:22:00 AM

I have both pink and green ones.. pink one is very good for brightening undereye areas and correcting dark brown acne scars.. have to still layer a normal concealer after that but works well.. will definitely repurchase the pink one again.. green one is so-so, did not really hide redness.. quite a disappointment and it's hard to blend well

on 6/8/2017 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had to give up my It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye because I was starting to get breakouts right under my undereye area. I tried other concealers but found that if I used enough to cover my dark circles they would eventually cake or crease. I decided to try a corrector and this one didn't seem to have ingredients my skin disagrees with. I'm NC25 and Peach is perfect. I only need a tiny bit just where my dark circles are the worst. Its almost perfect on its own but best with a concealer over it. I was originally using this with Nars RCC, which was ok but I decided to tryit with UD Naked Skin Concealer because it has a similar formula so I figured they would work together well because they are designed to. I was right, this works much better with the UD concealer which I only have to use a tiny bit because of the corrector. The peach corrector is also great for the sides of my nose that have some old dark broken capillaries, and on old PIH from acne. Combined with UD Concealer, I get a pretty flawless look.

I am careful to prep and prime my undereye area before I put makeup on, and I always set with powder. I like Nars Light Reflecting powder or Elf Secret Undereye powder.

I'm curious to try the green next as I have some redness.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought two of these - one peach and one green. I would definitely buy the peach again. It works wonders under my eyes, and a little goes a long way. It is a bit pricey, but I use such a small amount each day, I believe it to be worth it.

I also bought green for redness. I mainly have redness on the sides of my nose. I would not buy this again. Not because it didn't work - it did - but because it's almost impossible to cover, even with concealer and double wear. I used it sparingly and I could still see a green cast through the concealer and foundation. It works well when mixed with colorless primer.

Ugh. Am I the only person who hates glitter in anything other than intentionally shimmery products? There is no mention of light reflecting particles or radiance on the packaging, and the sales person told me there wouldn't be any shimmer. I purchased the pink shade for darkness around my eyes and didn't noticed any shimmer when I tried it at the store, but when I got home I noticed the glitter! I'll sadly be returning this.