Maybelline New York Smooth Results foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline New York Smooth Results foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 9/15/2008 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ive been using this for a long time and it has never changed on how it works on my face. it is absolutely brilliant. i loved it - it makes my skin looks really clear and smooth. dont give me breakouts. it was suggested by my doctor for me to use bcz she also think its great. i loved this product and will definitely buy one again-its very cheap here in my country so its okay.

on 11/13/2005 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Before I review this, let me tell you that I'm 45 yrs old, have uneven skin tone, am fairly tanned, fine lines in some areas, and deeper ones in others. My skin is dehydrated, but I still very occasionally get a pimple. (I'm telling you all this so you don't waste your time reading if you are 18 yrs old with porcelain perfect skin!)

I never would have thought a drug store foundation could be anywhere near as good as the Chanel, ERA Classified Cosmetics, or Estee Lauder I used. I was wrong. This foundation is excellent. It has a medium coverage, good slip, and beautiful finish (dewy, but not oily or shiny). The downsides are small: Because of my seriously uneven skin tone, I do still have to wear a concealer in areas under this; also, I live in a humid climate and this does not last as long as I'd like. Nevertheless, I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/12/2003 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I SWEAR by this product. I use Caramel, and I love the smooth, creamy coverage it provides without getting oily or icky over time. I apply it over concealer and my skin feels and looks like heaven. The SPF 18 protection and
the ridiculously low price makes me swoon, I haven't found a foundation so compatible with my skin as this.

My major peeve with it is the fact although it's long-lasting, it's not smudge-proof.

on 2/20/2003 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm one of the few who thinks this stuff is only ok.... It's a close enough match to my shading, but it makes my face look a bit mask-like. I'm no high-end snob, but this is one drugstore product that doesn't live up to my more expensive stuff.