Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Magick

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Magick

on 11/22/2017 9:11:00 PM

This shade has the best consistency of all the shades in this line.. A lot of them are very dry, and skip on application.. Magick and Lolita are my favs from this line. Magick is a muted dusty pink, with hints of a cinnamon shimmer, it's very unique, and looks great on my nw25ish skin tone. Definitely recommend

The casing is stunning and certainly a head turner every time you take it out of your purse.

Very moisturising formula but being a lipstick only lasts as long as most lipsticks are expected too and has to be touched up after drinks, meals, time etc......

This is a beautiful dusty pink nude and my favourite nude shade in the studded range. I like that it doesn't dry my lips out but leaves them looking full and luscious. Kat makes some of the best lipsticks on the market and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into every product she makes from the artistry to the range of shades so there is something for all her customers.

Kat is definitely one of my favourite brands.

My go-to lipstick. It's a very pretty dusty rose pink that looks good for everyday occasions like work, school, date nights, hanging out with friends, and it can also be used for formal things like job interviews. It's not a matter lipstick, so obviously it needs to be touched up every few hours, but that's something to deal with for all tube lipsticks like this.

Yes, yes, yes across the board! My new favorite! Pics on the Sephora website and online don't do this color justice. It looks a lot darker and more purple on the site. It is a very lovely pink color. I can use this everyday with any look.
Love craft was my favorite/everyday studded kiss color, but I believe this will take it's place, at least for the summer because it is a bit more vibrant. All the studded kiss lipsticks come in amazing tubes in case you didn't know.
I tried to take a pic but it was terrible lol just give it a try next time you go to Sephora. I wish I would have just bought the full size. Mine came in the black magick combo pack with her tattoo liner. I love it!!