It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder
Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder

4.1

MICA, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, WATER, GLYCERIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, RETINYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, BHT, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE. MAY CONTAIN: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/6/2018 8:27:00 PM

My mom gave this to me. Not sure where she got it. I really liked the way it took shine away and covered up pores, fine lines, even lessened the look of forehead creases. Just gives a nice, polished look. I used every bit of it up. Felt a tiny bit silicone-y going on but for the finished look, it's worth it.

on 3/2/2018 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hesitant to try this as I feared it would look ghostly on me but I have bought it three times now. You only need a light dusting to set makeup and eliminate the appearance of pores. It is colorless and lasts a long time where I rarely have to touch it up. If I do need a touch up, it is sheer enough where I don't have to reapply blush or bronzer. The compact however is a bit bulky making it difficult to fit into an evening bag. It includes an application sponge but I found that it is best applied with a large powder brush as the sponge will release too much product and give you a chalky look. Because you don't need much, a compact has lasted me almost 6 months.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this powder, it works really well on my aging/mature skin. It does blur the look of pores, it sets my foundation well, and it gives a matte, but not dry finish to the skin. It is expensive, but I have already repurchased. This powder and their CC cream are the only products out of their line that I can wear without breaking out, luckily I haven't had any issues at all with this powder causing me any acne or skin irritation.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Ridiculously overpriced product. This does not set my makeup or conceal pores, it does however, leave a powdery finish on my skin that overtime, sinks into my pores. Just lovely. This has to be the most useless product I have tried so far this year.

on 10/22/2016 10:03:00 PM

I am 56 yo light skinned latina NC20 for reference. I have had great skin until menopause. Still pretty good for older gal but not like it used to be. Now with lots of fine lines and some grooves in forehead, Post menopause with sagging pores around nose just below cheeks. I have tried pore filling primers without success in filling and smoothing pores and lines. Use It CC Cream Illuminations for the glow and needed a new setting powder. Tried By Bye pressed powder with brush and no real pore prominence diminished. However, Angie on Hot and Flashy You tube demonstrated mini-bake with this powder. Used the included sponge in the compact and then knock off or pat the excess powder away. Voila! Smooth skin, small to no pore visibility and great wear time with It CC Cream and Bye Bye powder. I also used Angel Veil primer by Nyx and Eucerin redness relief moisturizer. Finishing spray with Soft Focus by Wet and Wild and get flawless finish that, on a fall day in the low 80's with low humidity, lasted 9 hours so far. Comfortable powder with nice finish with slightly dewy finish. This took some work to find the right combination but is worth it. Bye Bye powder is better than Laura Mercier translucent loose powder or Hourglass Diffused light as setting powder and is cheaper than LM or Hourglass.

My HG pressed powder! Love it so so much! Give your skin beautiful finish!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best powders i've ever used. As, even though it is white i color, it doesn't leave an ashy white cast on my face at all. As, it looks completely natural and most of all it works exactly like it's supposed too. Definitely one of IT Cosmetics' best products for sure!

I love this stuff! I use it to set my concealer and foundation and it really works wonders on my face. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless and it's lightweight, I don't even feel it. Definitely would recommend!

on 5/2/2016 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this powder for like, 3 months now and just completely spaced on reviewing it. Oops!

I've heard amazing things about this powder, but was warned to stay away from the loose version. So, when my old powder ran out, I popped on over to Ulta and grabbed this gem. After three months of use, I can safely say that I have found my holy grail powder. I will never buy any other powder again.

The good:
- I barely need any of this to set my face. I bounce the brush in it once and that covers half of my face. I'm more normal to dry, though, so oily girls might need a touch more. Still, I've been using it for a while and it still looks like I've barely touched the product. (For the record, other powders I used required quite a bit to set my face.)
- This doesn't COMPLETELY make your pores disappear, but it does minimize them drastically. Combine it with the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick and your pores really will be gone.
- It doesn't emphasize my dry patches.

The bad:
- The packaging...ugh. I know the pressed powder has more product in it than the loose version, but the compact looks so big and then you open it, and... it's only big because they decided to fit a sponge in there. Which sucks, don't bother using it.

All in all, I do love this and will forever repurchase it when I run out.

Excellent! Gives a fabulous lightweight finish making my skin so much prettier than normal heavier powders - much better than the loose powder version.