4.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

I thought I’d really like this but as it turns out, not so much. The texture is nice enough, a creamy lotion/oil, medium viscosity, not runny, nor thick. However, this does not foam up all that well and what’s worse is that I don’t especially care for the way my skin feels after using this cleanser. I routinely use cream or milky lotion type cleansers for my dry skin but this felt like it just didn’t do anything, nor did it feel like it rinsed clean from my skin. Quite an underwhelming experience for me personally and not worth the $$.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

9 months ago

Pros: - pump dispenser gives right amount - nice milky texture Cons: - too liquid which does not work too well with Clarisonic - plastic smell - not foamy (for those who rely on the foam to spread all over the face and neck) - judging from oil content, might only work for non-acne or oily complexion Used small sampler which lasted a week or so. I used jojoba oil to remove makeup before washing so cannot comment on efficacy of Skinfix on removing waterproof makeup. Has high ratings but I can make the same mixture using olive oil and Dr Bonner which removes waterproof mascara. That said, won't be purchasing.

About reviewer (226 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

10 months ago

This cleanser is really nice. It doesn't feel like oil at all. It has a milky texture, it doesn't lather much and have a very subtle scent. The skin feels so soft and slightly moisturized after washing, very pleasant to the touch. Unfortunately, when I use it continuously for several days I develop skin bumps, not really pimples, but mosquito bites like raised reddish bumps. In general, I'm not good with oils, and I get the same skin issues each time I eat some oily food. Not for me, but I totally get the hype.

About reviewer (642 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

WOW, this is the best cleanser I have used in a long time. It is so super gentle yet removes any make-up, sunscreen, you name it. It leaves my skin soft, calm and clean. Love it!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have Lupus and many cleaners that remove waterproof makeup usually stings my skin. Not this - it foam up and with just a few go arounds everything even the camoflauge and mascara come off without being aggressive. Especially in winter when my skin is prone to rosaeca. I work for a dermatologist and he recommended this to me. Makes doing the right thing a breeze.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Winters are harsh on the Canadian-American East Coast. Dry, cold, even bitter. This is my preferred go-to cleanser from the end of December through early March because it works, hassle-free and no surprises. Does not sting or burn. No irritation. Doesn't turn my face red, or make my skin feel tight or dry. Works well on my combination, sensitive skin. Doesn't interfere with other treatments. No break-outs. There's a slight, sort of mineral smell to it that quickly washes away, and it removes most cosmetics and products. Not oily, lathers and rinses well. Feels a bit luxurious. The price has gone up since I started using it a few years ago. While not expensive, I wish it was cheaper. If it was, I might use it through Spring. Try to catch it from the SkinFix website during their winter (and sometimes summer) sales. You can get nice packages that include this cleanser that way.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I bought this cleanser on a whim at CVS and I'm so glad I did! I have been using this as my 1st cleanse to remove my makeup before going in with my Clarisonic. It dispenses the perfect amount of cleanser which starts out as milky and lightly foams as you begin to use it. It is non-drying and gentle yet takes off all my makeup and sunscreen (I do not use waterproof mascara so I can't say how it will do with that). Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I have also used this with my Clarisonic and I felt like I needed to use more product. However, it still did a great job.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This is a great gentle cleanser that cleans thoroughly without stripping! :) I use it with my Clarisonic Aria as the second step of my double cleanse. It's not super foamy, but it doesn't need to be. No breakouts and no dry, flaky skin!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is a GREAT cleanser! I've been using a trial size that came in my Ipsy bag. It's lasted about 1 month. I've been amazed at how soft and smooth my skin has been feeling every single day - almost like I JUST exfoliated it or something (but I didn't!). It's completely non-irritating, very mild scent, a little goes really far and a great price. My skin is sensitive, combo but verges on the dry side. I have skipped moisturizer/night cream here and there and its no biggie cause this cleanser leaves my skin feeling ever so slightly moisturized (definitely doesn't strip it dry). Love love LOVE it!! My old go-to's we're Philosophy Purity and then First Aid Beauty face cleanser (which is now my 2nd favorite). This is better then them, hands down!!! Oh, u can get it at Target online these days.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I am in my late 30s, have oil/combination skin and am acne prone. My esthetician recommended this cleanser because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals or sulfates. I have been using nothing but Dermalogica for over 10 years. My skin is not perfect by any means. I have been using this cleanser for about two weeks and I am so happy with the results. At my age, by the end of the day your skin always looks a bit dry and sad, NO MORE. The brightness of my skin has drastically improved and my fine lines around the eyes are far less prominent. I had no idea how much my usual cleanser was stripping my skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age