Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser

Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser
Skinfix Foaming Oil CleanserSkinfix Foaming Oil CleanserSkinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser

4.7

on 1/13/2019 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW, this is the best cleanser I have used in a long time. It is so super gentle yet removes any make-up, sunscreen, you name it. It leaves my skin soft, calm and clean. Love it!!

on 10/23/2018 4:46:00 PM

I have Lupus and many cleaners that remove waterproof makeup usually stings my skin. Not this - it foam up and with just a few go arounds everything even the camoflauge and mascara come off without being aggressive. Especially in winter when my skin is prone to rosaeca. I work for a dermatologist and he recommended this to me. Makes doing the right thing a breeze.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Winters are harsh on the Canadian-American East Coast. Dry, cold, even bitter. This is my preferred go-to cleanser from the end of December through early March because it works, hassle-free and no surprises.

Does not sting or burn. No irritation. Doesn't turn my face red, or make my skin feel tight or dry. Works well on my combination, sensitive skin. Doesn't interfere with other treatments. No break-outs. There's a slight, sort of mineral smell to it that quickly washes away, and it removes most cosmetics and products. Not oily, lathers and rinses well. Feels a bit luxurious.

The price has gone up since I started using it a few years ago. While not expensive, I wish it was cheaper. If it was, I might use it through Spring. Try to catch it from the SkinFix website during their winter (and sometimes summer) sales. You can get nice packages that include this cleanser that way.

on 4/29/2018 12:19:00 PM

I bought this cleanser on a whim at CVS and I'm so glad I did! I have been using this as my 1st cleanse to remove my makeup before going in with my Clarisonic. It dispenses the perfect amount of cleanser which starts out as milky and lightly foams as you begin to use it. It is non-drying and gentle yet takes off all my makeup and sunscreen (I do not use waterproof mascara so I can't say how it will do with that). Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

I have also used this with my Clarisonic and I felt like I needed to use more product. However, it still did a great job.

on 4/29/2018 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great gentle cleanser that cleans thoroughly without stripping! :) I use it with my Clarisonic Aria as the second step of my double cleanse. It's not super foamy, but it doesn't need to be. No breakouts and no dry, flaky skin!

on 6/15/2017 12:26:00 PM

This is a GREAT cleanser! I've been using a trial size that came in my Ipsy bag. It's lasted about 1 month. I've been amazed at how soft and smooth my skin has been feeling every single day - almost like I JUST exfoliated it or something (but I didn't!). It's completely non-irritating, very mild scent, a little goes really far and a great price. My skin is sensitive, combo but verges on the dry side. I have skipped moisturizer/night cream here and there and its no biggie cause this cleanser leaves my skin feeling ever so slightly moisturized (definitely doesn't strip it dry). Love love LOVE it!! My old go-to's we're Philosophy Purity and then First Aid Beauty face cleanser (which is now my 2nd favorite). This is better then them, hands down!!! Oh, u can get it at Target online these days.

on 3/31/2017 2:05:00 PM

I am in my late 30s, have oil/combination skin and am acne prone. My esthetician recommended this cleanser because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals or sulfates. I have been using nothing but Dermalogica for over 10 years. My skin is not perfect by any means. I have been using this cleanser for about two weeks and I am so happy with the results. At my age, by the end of the day your skin always looks a bit dry and sad, NO MORE. The brightness of my skin has drastically improved and my fine lines around the eyes are far less prominent. I had no idea how much my usual cleanser was stripping my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in my early 30's and use this after my makeup remover to help cleanse face... I have sensitive skin and minor allergies to certain ingredients, with that said this doesn't cause a reaction and i feel it leaves my face clean and hydrated.

on 12/9/2016 3:43:00 AM

Let start first by describing my skin condition. I have a dehydrated sensitive combination skin. You can imagine how hard to find a suitable wash that can deal with these several issues I'm suffering. Like most of you here I tried my many bards high and low end, medical ones but unfortunately no luck what so ever. Here are the brands that I tried 1-Avene, 2- la roshe posay, 3- Nuxe, 4- MAC, 5- Chanel, 6- Givenchy, 7- Clarins, 8- SK11, 10- Shisiedo, Olay and many others. Now this a really natural based product that is designed mainly for people with eczema and sensitivity problems. It is like a milky liquid lotion. First I wet my face then I apply only one pump since it lathers generously. I rubbed in my hand first and then gently over my face in circular motion. It is very gentle yet it does clean in an effective way. But I have to say that I use Sk11 clear lotion afterward for more freshness and ensuring no dirt left. Every time I use it my skin feels really soft and supple. No itchiness or tightness feeling. I'm using it now for almost two weeks and no single break out occurred. I'm really happy with this purchase and planning to buy it again and again. If you have sensitive eczemic skin then I really recommend you this wash.

on 10/31/2016 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

About me: Age 36, skin is basically normal in terms of oil these days but still acne-prone and sensitive. I do use retinoids.

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. For years I used CeraVe, believing that it was the best, gentlest face wash on the market with beneficial ingredients to actually help heal my skin. The foaming CeraVe is still great in my eyes, but the Hydrating CeraVe cleanser always irritated my skin and I kept using it anyway because I didn't think I'd find anything better. One day, though, when my skin was really irritated and I couldn't stand the thought of irritating it further with a cleanser that I knew often aggravated my skin, I went out to Ulta on a mission to find something gentler. Because of the high concentration of aloe in this product, I took a chance on it. And WOW, it blew me away! It is so gentle but I feel it actually cleans my skin better than the CeraVe Hydrating. Despite having oil as a named component, it doesn't feel greasy at all, just creamy. There is no residue at all afterward, just soft, pampered, calm skin. My skin is the calmest it's been in forever. It actually feels like it is soothing my skin when I wash it. The seemingly chronic redness around my nose is practically gone. This is after one week of switching to this cleanser. My skin just loves it. I have entirely switched away from CeraVe cleansers to this product. When they said Skinfix, they weren't kidding!

Edit: I still think that it is a gentle cleanser that will work for many people, but I realized that it was causing me allergic dermatitis. I am shocked -- the product feels so gentle, but there is no other explanation. It is the only part of my routine that changed. I'm putting it at 3 lippies because I still think it will work for most people. I am so sad that it didn't work for me after all.