L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

on 3/29/2018 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a bit late in the game of highlighters. I bought this because of the high raves. It is easy to use and not challenging at all. It is buildable. The golden beautifully with my NC30 skin tone. If you don’t like how your foundation looks, this could solve your problem. I usually dislike th shades of foundation that match my skin tone and find them way too yellow or too flat. Mixing this with many such as Estée Lauder Doublewear has been a problem solver. Highly recommended.

on 11/21/2016 12:42:00 PM

I thought this was a little pricey, but after reading these reviews it seemed worth it. It was. This product gives a great glow and the strobbing effect you can build, is beautiful. I feel like I look healthier when I wear this! I will say however, the formula is a bit tacky and it does dry quick. you need to work fast with this.

on 6/20/2016 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a new staple in my beauty-routine. I tend to mix this in the shade rose with my becca shimmering skin perfecter in opal for a stunning natural glow that lasts me from the moment of application until I wash my face at night. I also wear this on it's own if I want a more rosy-tan glow. I sometimes even prefer this to the becca shimmering skin perfecter.

on 3/29/2016 9:56:00 PM

For the price of this product you are certainly getting what you ask for. This liquid doesnt cake or feel heavy on your skin. It is perfect for strobing, highlighting, and what i like to do is put a little pea size mixed in with my lotion on days im feeling dull. I have used this product for 3 years now and i will continue to use it.