L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

on 3/29/2018 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a bit late in the game of highlighters. I bought this because of the high raves. It is easy to use and not challenging at all. It is buildable. The golden beautifully with my NC30 skin tone. If you don’t like how your foundation looks, this could solve your problem. I usually dislike th shades of foundation that match my skin tone and find them way too yellow or too flat. Mixing this with many such as Estée Lauder Doublewear has been a problem solver. Highly recommended.

on 9/30/2017 12:55:00 AM

If you want to glow like you never have I would 100% recommend this product. Not only is it inexpensive and easy to make subtle, it is simply gorgeous in colour and glow. I have the lightest ice shade as I have fair toned skin and it is so beautiful applied on cheekbones, cupids bow, and inner corner. Really the best highlighter I use.

I also use a pressed highlighter by Mac and it can't compare to the shine of this, and if you put a powder highlighter on top of this, you are glowing to the gods.

So again, I would recommend this.

on 11/21/2016 12:42:00 PM

I thought this was a little pricey, but after reading these reviews it seemed worth it. It was. This product gives a great glow and the strobbing effect you can build, is beautiful. I feel like I look healthier when I wear this! I will say however, the formula is a bit tacky and it does dry quick. you need to work fast with this.

on 8/9/2016 3:51:00 PM

I purchased this illuminator after the trying the powder.This liquid is truly amazing on my skin! The littlest amount goes a long way.I thought the price was okay for this,being this is will last me for a while.I'm very pleased with the sheen of this.Blends very easily for me.A+++

on 6/20/2016 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a new staple in my beauty-routine. I tend to mix this in the shade rose with my becca shimmering skin perfecter in opal for a stunning natural glow that lasts me from the moment of application until I wash my face at night. I also wear this on it's own if I want a more rosy-tan glow. I sometimes even prefer this to the becca shimmering skin perfecter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This. Is. Fucking. Amazing. I cant believe it's not reviewed yet but I am HONORED to be the first.
First off, it's really expensive. For drug store product from Wal-Mart it's 14$. I would never pay that kind of dough for an on-the-whim purchase. This, there was obviously some divine intervention involved

The product it's in a squeeze tube, nothing special. I have C301 Ice. Its hard to explain the color. It looks pinkish but once applied it's like gorgeous shimmery magic. Its buildable so you can go crazy or subtle. I am not even lying when I say that when I wear this, it gives me a fucking sexy gorgeous healthy glow and EVERYONE..well, many people, have commented on it. Women ask me what highlight I'm using, men tell me I look like I'm glowing.

I am fair skinned with super slight redness and light freckling on my nose and cheeks. I'm pretty sure also, I'm neutral toned but leaning on cool. So i wear foundation (covergirl 3 in 1), bronzer/slight contour (NYX brand=basically shit), blush (sometimes clinique sometimes Mac, usually orangey coral before pinky based) and light mascara. And then dab this product on my cheeks, my eyelids, my chin, and forehead. I just pat it in with my finger as I find rubbing tarnishes the look and a brush/sponge eats it up.

Its just stunning. Best make up product I've ever purchased. You will love it. Especially if you have a hard time finding a highlighter that actually performs well. And I have been through MANY.