L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This. Is. Fucking. Amazing. I cant believe it's not reviewed yet but I am HONORED to be the first.
First off, it's really expensive. For drug store product from Wal-Mart it's 14$. I would never pay that kind of dough for an on-the-whim purchase. This, there was obviously some divine intervention involved

The product it's in a squeeze tube, nothing special. I have C301 Ice. Its hard to explain the color. It looks pinkish but once applied it's like gorgeous shimmery magic. Its buildable so you can go crazy or subtle. I am not even lying when I say that when I wear this, it gives me a fucking sexy gorgeous healthy glow and EVERYONE..well, many people, have commented on it. Women ask me what highlight I'm using, men tell me I look like I'm glowing.

I am fair skinned with super slight redness and light freckling on my nose and cheeks. I'm pretty sure also, I'm neutral toned but leaning on cool. So i wear foundation (covergirl 3 in 1), bronzer/slight contour (NYX brand=basically shit), blush (sometimes clinique sometimes Mac, usually orangey coral before pinky based) and light mascara. And then dab this product on my cheeks, my eyelids, my chin, and forehead. I just pat it in with my finger as I find rubbing tarnishes the look and a brush/sponge eats it up.

Its just stunning. Best make up product I've ever purchased. You will love it. Especially if you have a hard time finding a highlighter that actually performs well. And I have been through MANY.