L'Oreal True Match Lumi liquid glow illuminator

L'Oreal True Match Lumi liquid glow illuminator

4.9

on 9/30/2017 12:55:00 AM

If you want to glow like you never have I would 100% recommend this product. Not only is it inexpensive and easy to make subtle, it is simply gorgeous in colour and glow. I have the lightest ice shade as I have fair toned skin and it is so beautiful applied on cheekbones, cupids bow, and inner corner. Really the best highlighter I use.

I also use a pressed highlighter by Mac and it can't compare to the shine of this, and if you put a powder highlighter on top of this, you are glowing to the gods.

So again, I would recommend this.

on 5/27/2017 12:50:00 AM

I picked these up last week when Riteaid had all Loreal products for 40% off. They are each normally about $11 even at Walmart. I got the rose colored shade and the pale ice shade, and have used each one a few times so far. I have used the pale color as a cheekbone highlight after applying foundation/bronzer etc, and I have used both shades separately, mixed in with my foundation or bb cream for a subtle glowy look...I would definitely repurchase both, and will keep an eye out for another sale, and purchase a back up of each.

on 8/9/2016 3:51:00 PM

I purchased this illuminator after the trying the powder.This liquid is truly amazing on my skin! The littlest amount goes a long way.I thought the price was okay for this,being this is will last me for a while.I'm very pleased with the sheen of this.Blends very easily for me.A+++

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Absolutely gorgeous natural looking but still radiant glow from a drugstore product? Yup, it's possible with this lovely product! I chose the lightest shade (Ice) as I'm pale. This performs like a much more expensive highlighter. It gives a beautiful glow that doesn't look like makeup so much as it just looks like your skin is lit with healthy glowy goodness. Much better and more natural looking than the highlighting powder from this line (I have both). I actually apply this with my finger, I put some on the back of my hand and than dab and blend on top my cheekbones, chin, cupids bow, bridge of my nose and between my eyes. It's so much more lasting than my powder highlighters! I have well behaved combo skin. If you're super oily and it's not controlled this might not be for you. I've never had an issue with this making me look more oily or sweaty looking. Really impressed with this!

Agreed with all the smart people below. I stumbled into it and while I have not tried the really high-end stuff, I can't imagine they are too much better than this. This lasts all day (it does dry fast, as others have noted) and looks like a healthy glow and a full night's sleep. Ice is perfect for my pale skin. I also have magic lumi light infusing primer, but it completely disappears on me. This stuff is truly highlighting while still work-appropriate.

on 11/21/2016 12:42:00 PM

I thought this was a little pricey, but after reading these reviews it seemed worth it. It was. This product gives a great glow and the strobbing effect you can build, is beautiful. I feel like I look healthier when I wear this! I will say however, the formula is a bit tacky and it does dry quick. you need to work fast with this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This. Is. Fucking. Amazing. I cant believe it's not reviewed yet but I am HONORED to be the first.
First off, it's really expensive. For drug store product from Wal-Mart it's 14$. I would never pay that kind of dough for an on-the-whim purchase. This, there was obviously some divine intervention involved

The product it's in a squeeze tube, nothing special. I have C301 Ice. Its hard to explain the color. It looks pinkish but once applied it's like gorgeous shimmery magic. Its buildable so you can go crazy or subtle. I am not even lying when I say that when I wear this, it gives me a fucking sexy gorgeous healthy glow and EVERYONE..well, many people, have commented on it. Women ask me what highlight I'm using, men tell me I look like I'm glowing.

I am fair skinned with super slight redness and light freckling on my nose and cheeks. I'm pretty sure also, I'm neutral toned but leaning on cool. So i wear foundation (covergirl 3 in 1), bronzer/slight contour (NYX brand=basically shit), blush (sometimes clinique sometimes Mac, usually orangey coral before pinky based) and light mascara. And then dab this product on my cheeks, my eyelids, my chin, and forehead. I just pat it in with my finger as I find rubbing tarnishes the look and a brush/sponge eats it up.

Its just stunning. Best make up product I've ever purchased. You will love it. Especially if you have a hard time finding a highlighter that actually performs well. And I have been through MANY.

on 3/29/2016 9:56:00 PM

For the price of this product you are certainly getting what you ask for. This liquid doesnt cake or feel heavy on your skin. It is perfect for strobing, highlighting, and what i like to do is put a little pea size mixed in with my lotion on days im feeling dull. I have used this product for 3 years now and i will continue to use it.

on 6/20/2016 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a new staple in my beauty-routine. I tend to mix this in the shade rose with my becca shimmering skin perfecter in opal for a stunning natural glow that lasts me from the moment of application until I wash my face at night. I also wear this on it's own if I want a more rosy-tan glow. I sometimes even prefer this to the becca shimmering skin perfecter.