100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

This is a brilliant, inexpensive and long-lasting eyeshadow. I have it in the shade "Not a wink pink", but I find that it looks more gold/bronze than pink. It's intensely shimmery, bordering on glittery but not the chunky kind. I've only used it with a primer underneath as I do any eyeshadow since I have ridiculously crease prone eye lids. With a primer it lasts me all day and looks like I just applied it. I tend to use it in combination with the wet n wild photo focus eyeshadow primer which is one of the cheapest combinations of primer and shadow you can get, yet they perform amazingly. I tend to blend it with my fingers and it blends quite easily as it's very creamy, though it dries pretty quickly as well. Once it's dry it's really ON THERE though. It's my second favourite liquid eyeshadow (after Swedish indie brand Makiash) and I'd buy more colours in a heartbeat if just the brand was easier to get your hands on in Sweden. + Cruelty free (certified by CF international) + Vegan + Very high shimmer + Lasts a very, very long time and never creases + Affordable + A little goes a long way - None that I've found so far

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I have this in Not A Wink Pink and it's a beautiful rose gold shade - I paid around $5 at KMart for this (after seeing this display disappear from Walgreens shelves) I wasn't expecting much but it's a beautiful bronze-y golden pink - I love it on it's own and layered underneath shimmery eyeshadows (I would stay away from all of these shades if you favor a matte eye) My shadow lasts all day with no creasing and minimal fading. It's hard to notice in natural light, but if you turn on your phone flashlight/camera flash, there are very large yet fine silver bits of glitter (definitely not chunky nor super noticeable) I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

4 years ago

Absolutely FANTASTIC product! I have the colors Not a Wink Pink, Around Town Brown, and Uphold Gold and they are all gorgeous. Every one works great on its own or layered under powder shadows and pigments. They are all super pigmented, blend beautifully, have TONS of beautiful shimmer, and last for hours and hours, even on my oily eyelids. No creasing. No fading. The packaging is small, sturdy, and looks good. The applicator is a flat, triangular doefoot style, which is great for getting right to the inner and outer corners of your lid. The pointed tip makes applying this to your lower lash line a breeze. These little beauties are $5 at Walgreens, but I think KMart has them for $3. I'd pay $15 for them if I had to, because they're some of the best liquid shadows I've ever used. Full stop.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Yes...so far, I'm in love. I have Not A Wink Pink...it's a VERY sparkly thin cream shadow that sets very quickly. This color is a rose gold..again, very sparkly which is very lovely used two ways. One, just a high gloss one color lid look with maybe a nice winged liner and lashes or as a spot highlighter (use sparingly)...middle of the eye, corners or brow. But I cannot emphasize enough...don't bother if you don't like sparkles..period. Edit: I just picked up number 3 (don't know name) and it is a nice metallic taupe and number 6 which is a warm bronze. Both are gorgeous...super easy to apply. Can't wait to wear them out!

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43