Tocca Bagno Profumato in Florence (orris rose)

No Image

4.4

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is super, super concentrated. It is also one of the few body washes that I've ever tried that has a fragrance that lingers after your shower. This will be a bonus to some people, but to me, it is not good for two reasons: first, I'm still not wild about Florence because the gardenia is overwhelming; second, I suspect the fragrance lingers because the body wash doesn't wash off cleanly. I apply a small amount - a little of this stuff goes a long way - but it takes me forever to feel rinsed and no longer slimy and soapy. I have never had this issue with a body wash or soap before, and it bugs me.

on 12/15/2010 1:54:00 PM

Love the smell of this! Doesn't smell anything like the Florence fragrance, which I don't like at all. This is a true floral scent, leaves skin lightly scented and soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent, it's heavenly and may become my signature scent. Please be aware that it is quite different from the EDP (and actually much nicer, in my opinion). I get a very distinct honey note, with only a hint of rose. To me, it seems like more of a gourmand fragrance than a floral. Lovely when paired with the body cream, and when the (much more floral) EDP is added, it gives a more multidimentional quality to the fragrance. The body wash, unfortunately is becoming more difficult to find. I hope it is not discontinued...

on 6/18/2003 12:33:00 PM

I cannot stop smelling my skin. The Bagno Profumato is made from calendula flower and honey, and the scent is perfect. Light but lingering, soft and sweet, but not the least bit sickening or cloying. Fresh, clean, pure. I've even stopped using my signature fragrance because I don't want to alter the Tocca scent. I can't wait to try the Body Cream.

on 12/22/2002 4:14:00 PM

I love the Tocca Stella (blood orange) products so much that I had to try their other new bath/body scent - Florence (orris rose). It's not paricularly "rose-y" or floral, for that matter. It's a subtle, sexy, feminine scent with soft floral notes. It's also moisturizing and leaves the skin soft.

Popular Body Skincare Products