Be Delectable by Cake Beauty-Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream

Be Delectable by Cake Beauty-Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera, Butyrospermum Parkii, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Benzophenone 4, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would so not buy this if I ever saw it in the store. It was in my June 2017 boxycharm in coconut cream & I loveeee the scent. But I think I'm allergic to it! My hands burn kind of feel raw I don't like how they feel. So sad coz I love the scent of coconut. Ugh my hands feel like salami. Sheewww I am really disappointed. I dislike leaving negative reviews but I'm sure it's just me being allergic not that it's necessarily a bad product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm reviewing the hand cream set which contains 4 tubes of 60mL each, in Lemon&Cream, Vanilla&Cream, Strawberry&Cream and Coconut Cream. I got the set on sale for 12$ CAD (at pharmaprix/shopper's drug mart in Canada), which means I paid 3$+taxes per hand cream, which is a great deal considering how well they work. These hand creams smell heavenly! I love any kind of cupcakes but especially Lemon ones, and the lemon cream hand cream makes me hungry all the time :D Not to mention, it moisturizes really well too! I'm a hand cream addict but according to the time of the day, I use different types of cream. This one is ideal to put next to your computer because it's just enough to not bother you when you need to type.
Not that I mind but these hand creams don't contain any parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum nor triclosan, so if you're averse to those ingredients, this Be Delectable brand is actually quite good! I'll put the full ingredient list up in the ingredient section.

Popular Lotions / Creams