L'Oreal Infallible Matte-Matic automatic eyeliner pencil

L'Oreal Infallible Matte-Matic automatic eyeliner pencil

1.7

on 6/6/2018 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It is the worst eyeliner I ever used.

on 6/5/2017 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Terrible. Exactly what everyone said. Lead seems to get loose and goes back inside the pen. Very hard and does not transfer smoothly to skin. Doesn't really work on waterline, you need to go over it 500 times. I am really surprised L'oreal would make something this cheap.

I have this in graphite. It dries out very quickly, gets clumpy and breaks.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was shocked. This thing is terrible. I haven't bought a bad eyeliner in so long. It is dry, and hard, barely transfers onto the skin, and does so unevenly. Hardly any pigment. How did this ever make it to the shelves!? Hopefully be I can return mine. There's so many good DS eyeliners available

on 11/7/2016 9:07:00 PM

Worst. Eyeliner. Ever. When I opened it for the first time, the whole lead came out. I should've turned around and taken it back right then. But it was easy enough to fix so I didn't worry about it. The next time I put on makeup I tried out the product. It is the driest liner I've ever used. I had to drag it across my lid to get it to show up. I couldn't get an even line, it skipped terribly, despite my tugging. I don't know how on earth this made it to the market. I can't imagine how anyone could make it work. I couldn't get two straight even lines. AWFUL.

on 9/27/2016 2:11:00 PM

Horrible. Dry waxy liner. I couldn't get it to even show up on my lids and it kept breaking off. I returned it. I certainly expected more from a Loreal liner!

on 9/18/2016 8:02:00 PM

This is a terrible eyeliner. I've tried it with and without eyelid primer. It flakes horribly as you are applying! Also, very dry and difficult to apply. Will not repurchase.

on 7/31/2016 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in taupe grey, it's a beautiful color, but the staying power isn't that good. I have oily lids and even with a primer on it smudges within 2 hours. I have this for about two months, at first it glided smoothly, but now it's very dry and I can't draw a line without tugging my eyes. Not to mention that it already broke off when I tried to sharpen it with the little sharpener at the end. I would not recommend it, you can find other great and cheap eyeliners on market.

on 7/27/2016 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will not be repurchasing this! It tugged on my eye, kept breaking off, and when i applied it, the pencil kept swiveling down. it had decent staying power but nothing to write home about. im sticking with maybelline unstoppable.

on 7/19/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I purchased this in Taupe-Grey. I like the color because I feel like black eyeliner is too dark on me, brown is often too red. I have tried other greys that ended up being silver, and way too light. This Color is a great in-between for me. However, I have more to say about this eyeliner. At first I liked it, it went on well, and everything was good. Somehow, in the past few weeks, it has become difficult to apply, pulls at my eyelids, and I can't get a good consistent line. The tip keeps breaking off, so I feel like my money has been wasted with each little nub I throw in the trash. The turning mechanism is so loose, that it pushes down when I am applying, which is not good when it is so hard for me to apply in the first place. Plus, yesterday, the "lead" actually came out of the base. I do have sensitive skin, and some post-Lasik dry-eye, and that it doesn't irritate that in any way, so that is a plus. I don't think I would buy this exact product again, but maybe by writing this out, I won't forget and buy it again! I would definitely like to try this color in L'Oreal's other products if it is available.