Escada Agua del Sol

Escada Agua del Sol

on 8/11/2018 10:49:00 PM

I just got this, but I can easily see this becoming a favorite.. It's described as having notes of pear, raspberry, and pink peppercorn.. to me it's fruity, sweet, and the touch of pink peppercorn adds a nice dimension to the sweetness. I normally go for scents like Prada Candy, Aquolina Pink Sugar, and At the Beach by BBW on the cheaper spectrum, just to give you an idea. Definitely recommend the Escada! I got mine at Marshall's for $14.99, I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I haven't really loved an Escada LE since Ibiza Hippie, so I was pleasantly surprised when I fell in love with this one. Nothing complicated, but it smells luscious - like a juicy cocktail for the skin. For some reason I get a pineapple vibe even though pineapple isn't one of the notes, but I also get a lot of fresh citrus. There seems to be a slight creaminess (not vanilla though) that keeps it from being shrill. Sweet, fresh, sunny scent...love it!

on 3/1/2016 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tested this out 2 weeks ago while at Kohl's and knew a bottle would be mine!!! Got my bottle today!!

I love it & how it smells like a yummy tropical bowl of fruity goodness!!!!! Perfect for spring & summer!!!

Sillage & longevity are both moderate on me.

Popular Fragrances