Peek Beauty- Expresso Natural Stain Brow Powder

Peek Beauty- Expresso Natural Stain Brow Powder

on 12/22/2017 4:16:00 PM

I love the Expresso Natural Stain Brow Powder, I’m on my second one. It has great staying power and it’s all natural which I love. The packaging is adorable and very sturdy. I also love the brand itself. I submitted a question on the peek website, expecting to get an answer the next day, but I got an answer within an hour! The customer service is great. Christina noticed that I had ordered from the company previously, and sent me a free Nom Plumping Balm with my new order, and two mini metallic blushes. Hands down, the most thoughtful company I have purchased from. I will continue to purchase from this brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff! This product overtop of a brow pencil is my absolute favourite way to do my brows.

Packaging: SO CUTE. it's a little brown and pink tin with a lid that slides off, exposing two shades of product. Simple and effective.

Formula: 2 pressed "cakes" in a lighter colour and a darker one. They apply great, blendable and powdery but not chalky, with no fallout. Very long-lasting but still easy to remove. Can apply dry, or with a wet brush. I personally prefer dry overtop of Essence brow pencil but I do sometimes apply wet with no pencil, then set with a gel for a more natural look. Did not upset my sensitive skin.

Colour: Since there are 2 colours in the tin you can mix them to your perfect shade. They are definitely a more neutral brown, as opposed to Ardell brow powders which I find run a little warm. I've found the combo that's perfect for my hair colour (medium brown) and my partner told me that it makes my eyebrows match my natural hair colour better than my bare, natural brows lol! I've even used just the lighter shade on on my blonde-haired friend and it looked awesome.

WONDERFUL product!! :)