Urban Decay Fireball

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fireball is a really pretty peachy duochrome that is wonderful as a lid shade. I personally find the base to be a little sheer, which is why I give it four lippies instead of five, but it layers nicely on top of other shadows or bases to make it a little more bold. The shift is really pretty and I find it transfers to the eye pretty well. This is another high-quality eyeshadow from Urban Decay, and I am rarely disappointed with the quality of their eye products.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I wanted Fireball forever but kept talking myself out of it because I thought I was too old for it (57). Then one day I was looking at UD eyeshadows and struck up a conversation with another shopper who was 66. She was wearing Fireball and it looked great on her, totally talked me into buying it and I love it! Needs a good primer but it is almost a neutral on me with a pretty pink flash.

I just adore this colour... I love peachy duochromes... this is what I was hoping MAC Motif would be. It's so addictive to look at, I keep wanting to stare at my eyes in the mirror! Pairing this with a neutral transition colour allows this to be wearable enough for everyday!

LOVE this color! I paired it with Gash from my UD Vice XX palette and it made my blue eyes really pop! Gorgeous color to brighten up your eyes!

The urban decay fireball eye shadow is really pigmented...which Is good...but I think depending on your skin tone depends how much you need to put it on. I love how it kinda changes colors a bit when you put I on. I would personally repurchase this if I had to. The eye shadow feels like silk to me and I like how it blends well into other colors.

color- VANILLA.... LOVE urban decays eye shadows! SUPER pigmented and super small and cute and easy to take places and store, however the price they ask for it on their website is ridiculous! $22 for a tiny eyeshadow?! YIKES! I bought mine off ebay for $9 and LOVE IT! can be used for highlighter, eyeshadow, concealer... basically anything! PERFECT

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Even though I love the colour of Fireball, I wouldn't re-purchase because it's more subdued and I have to really pack on the eyeshadow for any colour to show. If I compare it to Freelove, Fireball is definitely more of a peachy/pink shade and Freelove is a rose gold colour.

For my NC30 skin tone, Freelove is more wearable and shows up on me more than Fireball.
Fireball would look great on fair skin tones, especially women with fair skin and blue eyes.
It reminds me of MAC's Arena but more pink.