4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I was curious about this brand and started collecting whatever mini travel sized lipstick in this line to find my hg nude and one dark shade. I have Sugarcane - too pale pink gave me concealer lips. Honeycomb - better being warmer and one shade up. Meringue- Have this in a full size. I wouldn't say it's my holy Grail but it's nice enough for everyday. I have very dry lips and deep lower wrinkles so I need to put a balm either under or over it to make it more a Moisturizing and softer looking on the lips. Meringue is more neutral than Honeycomb and leaves more of a slight peach pink. It does have a slight lemonade scent actually pleasant. So it dissipated once on the lips. Rhubarb Nice deep Berry shade neutral. Not as cool as Sake but maybe one shade down from pepper. Cayenne bright bold coral reddish orange. See pics.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesOther

6 months ago

I absolutely love these. Their only cons are the lemon fragrance (can we please just keep perfume out of makeup altogether?) and the fact that a dark color like Maple (my fav) tends to bleed a little so you may need a clear liner. But they are so smooth and long-lasting, have such a beautiful satin finish and leave such a gorgeous even stain when they do fade that I think they're more than worth it. The colors are great, with lots of choices for everyone from a huge variety of nudes and conventional pinks, reds, etc. to off-beat colors like deep dark greens and blacks. Finally, the packaging is fantastic with solid sturdy casing and magnetic snap closure.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Got this in my FabFitFun Winter 2018 box in the shade “Meringue” which is light for me but it works great with a brown liner which I used True Brown K Liner for. It’s amazing and the staying power is great. As someone who drinks water a lot, this is a good value lipstick. I love the packaging. It feels and looks luxurious and classy and timeless lmao. I would buy this in its original price and not as part of a box or anything for the reasons mentioned above BUT I would buy it in a shade suited for me.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesBlack

a year ago

Creamy and pigmented, these are one of the best quality tube lipsticks I have ever tried. The most similar formula I can think of in terms of opacity and smoothness would be the nars audacious lipstick, but I love bite’s shade range more. These leave a satin finish, but adhere really well to the lips and don’t wear off in patches. These literally melt onto the lips, and I could never go back to other lipsticks after trying these. I love the subtle lemony scent and the fact that they’re all natural because if you accidentally lick your lips with these on, you won’t get that waxy lipstick taste but a faint lemon cream one.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

2 years ago

These are a little pricier than your MAC lipstick, but boy oh boy! You won't regret paying a little extra for [wait for it] hand-crafted lipstick made of food-grade ingredients. Great option for mommies-to-be and people, who don't want to "eat" chemicals. I have first bought one of their nudes (Sugarcane) and fell in love right away. My collection now includes around 14+ shades and I love them all equally. These are the most hydrating, comfortable and delicious (literally) lipsticks on the market. They are packed with antioxidants, nutrients and have the most amazing taste (very kissable imo). They last incredibly well on the lips, never accentuate lines or dryness (I have quite a few lines on my lips and this formula will never settle into them, it just glides over giving me that "smooth lip" look). Nude shades here in particular are amazing. The range is universally flattering (for the most part) and there is a perfect nude for everyone; Bite Beauty offer some unique neutrals or daring shades too. All very opaque in coverage. I have unedited arm and lip swatches in a separate review here, for those of you who want a closer look (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/07/29/Bite-Beauty-Amuse-Bouche-Lipstick-Collection). I show all 14 shades that I bought myself and they all are amazing in terms of quality and wear. Couldn't recommend this range enough!

About reviewer (547 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

2 years ago

Argh, Bite Beauty! I love the colour range of this line. I love the smell and the taste and even the slightly pasty texture. Pink Salt was an agreeable limited-edition colour--a warmish MLBB mauve--but, like the Agave Lip Mask, caused my lips to swell up with lesions. Don't fall for the "it's-natural-it-can't-hurt-you" schtick. These things are packed with castor and nut oils and have the potential to do some serious damage. Interestingly enough, the Matte Lip Crayon (Glace--SO nice) is just fine.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I love the formula of these lipsticks so much that I haven’t worn another brand in months. I’ve quickly acquired a collection of eight shades and I’m sure it will keep growing. The creamy texture is perfect for my dry lips. I love the scent. The color selection is amazing. These last very long on my lips although the darker colors do transfer quite a lot (to be expected with such a creamy texture). They don’t dry out my lips at all. They’re pretty much everything I’ve ever wanted in a lipstick.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

When Bite discontinued their Luminous Creme lipsticks (that was years ago), I was crestfallen. However, the replacement Amuse Bouche lipsticks do not disappoint. I own Sake, which is such a beautiful, rich mauve. It's very similar to Colourpop's Ultra Satin in Dopey, a popular shade from that line. This is a creamy lipstick with a classic sort of satin finish, a happy medium between matte and shiny. It's very pigmented, and the lasting power is great. Also, it smells so good, like sweet lemon candy. My only peculiar issue with this formula is that it disappears from the inside of my lips rather quickly, requiring me to reapply it in that area only. Other than that, this is a stand-out lipstick with a wide array of shades to choose from.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I love the colour Chai. It’s a lovely Nude colour if you have brown/darker olive skin tone. The packaging and wear and feel of the lipstick are also perfect. I’ll definitely try more from this line. I also love that they use good quality ingredients in their products and that it’s Canadian.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

1.0

2 years ago

I hate to be so negative but I just can’t get behind this lipstick because it has absolutely no staying power!! I’ve tried 2 shades and even with the bite lip primer the lipstick is gone after 30 minutes... I don’t have this problem with other lipsticks so I am done spending money on bite lip colors. The colors are beautiful but it’s just not a good buy if you care at all about it staying on your damn lips!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool