Bonne Bell Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

4.5

I took 'LittleNeesha's advice and braved the intense girlyness and the in-your-face rainbow colors of Limited Too in order to get my hands on this. And boy, I'm glad I did! I didn't like the A&W Root Beer Lipsmacker very much, so i opted to try this one. I like this one SOO much better. While the A&W's package is more eye-catching and cool, the smell and taste was just way too watered down and cardboard-ish. The smell of this is dead-on to what root beer should smell like. It kinda reminds me of Barqs Root beer (which I like a lot better than A&W). When you glide this on it gives your lips a sheer brown tint. If you didn't like the A&W Root beer lipsmacker, I suggest giving this one a try. Oh, and if you are going to get it, do it now, as this has been discontinued.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAARGH this stuff is SO GOOD! I dare say it's better than the A&W Lipsmacker from the soda collection. I found this in Limited Too & picked it up just to compare it to the A&W, and I was amazed. If you bought the A&W Lipsmacker & didn't think it was that great, then get your butt to Limited Too(that's the only place where I've ever seen this one) & get a tube of this! When I first took off the cap, the smell was so exact I could not believe it. The taste could stand to be a bit stronger, but it's definitely root beer. I do wish it went on nude or brown, but I still love it nonetheless. A definite repurchase.

on 11/27/2003 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm wearing this right now! :o) It smells really nice and adds a soft shine to my lips but for some reason, this flavor seems to wear off quickly on me so I find myself constantly reapplying it which gets annoying. If this lasted longer i would like it a lot more. It's nice, but I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 12/22/2002 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite lip smacker. I'm a root beer fanatic so when I saw this at a dollar store I had to pick it up. I think it's been discontinued but if you find one and love root beer pick one up.