Bonne Bell Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

No Image

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I took 'LittleNeesha's advice and braved the intense girlyness and the in-your-face rainbow colors of Limited Too in order to get my hands on this. And boy, I'm glad I did! I didn't like the A&W Root Beer Lipsmacker very much, so i opted to try this one. I like this one SOO much better. While the A&W's package is more eye-catching and cool, the smell and taste was just way too watered down and cardboard-ish. The smell of this is dead-on to what root beer should smell like. It kinda reminds me of Barqs Root beer (which I like a lot better than A&W). When you glide this on it gives your lips a sheer brown tint. If you didn't like the A&W Root beer lipsmacker, I suggest giving this one a try. Oh, and if you are going to get it, do it now, as this has been discontinued.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAARGH this stuff is SO GOOD! I dare say it's better than the A&W Lipsmacker from the soda collection. I found this in Limited Too & picked it up just to compare it to the A&W, and I was amazed. If you bought the A&W Lipsmacker & didn't think it was that great, then get your butt to Limited Too(that's the only place where I've ever seen this one) & get a tube of this! When I first took off the cap, the smell was so exact I could not believe it. The taste could stand to be a bit stronger, but it's definitely root beer. I do wish it went on nude or brown, but I still love it nonetheless. A definite repurchase.

This stuff is great!! it smells just like a rootbeer float but a little bit of peppermint to me, oh well, i would repurchase

I can't say enough good things about this! I smells exactly like a Root Beer Float, and it moisturizes very good. It's absolutely wonderful! Will always be one of my faves! Enough said :)

on 11/27/2003 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the first Smacker that I actually gave a 5 lipstick rating to. I havent tried the A&W Rootbeer yet, because I heard this was better. You can actually smell the ice cream and rootbeer, and it does have a rootbeer like taste. It leaves a hint of brown on your lips, and it shines. Seriously one of the BEST Smackers out there!

on 6/15/2003 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This comes in a brown root beer colour tube. Plain looking but the scent is fantastic! It smells exactly like root beer! Not sure about the float part but for a root beer lover this is almost or even like the real thing. Very moisturising and leaves a glossy nude finish on your lips. For the price, this lip balm can't be beat! Super yummy realistic root beer scent. A winner from bonne bell here.

on 4/9/2003 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very very root beer! Wow-the scent is really powerful, and I like root beer, so I like this! Great w/MAC Spice lipliner.

on 12/23/2002 4:11:00 PM

This smells and tastes just as good as it sounds. It makes my lips really soft and adds a hint of shine and color.

on 12/22/2002 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite lip smacker. I'm a root beer fanatic so when I saw this at a dollar store I had to pick it up. I think it's been discontinued but if you find one and love root beer pick one up.

This is by far my favorite lipsmacker. I have Dr. Pepper already, but this one is way better. It's a very light brown compared to Dr. Pepper which has more of a red hue to it. Smells awesome and really moisturizes. And best of all, it's SO INEXPENSIVE!!