Bonne Bell Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

AAAAAAAARGH this stuff is SO GOOD! I dare say it's better than the A&W Lipsmacker from the soda collection. I found this in Limited Too & picked it up just to compare it to the A&W, and I was amazed. If you bought the A&W Lipsmacker & didn't think it was that great, then get your butt to Limited Too(that's the only place where I've ever seen this one) & get a tube of this! When I first took off the cap, the smell was so exact I could not believe it. The taste could stand to be a bit stronger, but it's definitely root beer. I do wish it went on nude or brown, but I still love it nonetheless. A definite repurchase.

on 11/27/2003 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm wearing this right now! :o) It smells really nice and adds a soft shine to my lips but for some reason, this flavor seems to wear off quickly on me so I find myself constantly reapplying it which gets annoying. If this lasted longer i would like it a lot more. It's nice, but I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 11/27/2003 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the first Smacker that I actually gave a 5 lipstick rating to. I havent tried the A&W Rootbeer yet, because I heard this was better. You can actually smell the ice cream and rootbeer, and it does have a rootbeer like taste. It leaves a hint of brown on your lips, and it shines. Seriously one of the BEST Smackers out there!

on 6/15/2003 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This comes in a brown root beer colour tube. Plain looking but the scent is fantastic! It smells exactly like root beer! Not sure about the float part but for a root beer lover this is almost or even like the real thing. Very moisturising and leaves a glossy nude finish on your lips. For the price, this lip balm can't be beat! Super yummy realistic root beer scent. A winner from bonne bell here.

Eyes: Violet

While I agree that the scent is very realistic, the Lip Smacker formula just isn't worth more than 3 lippies. It's not moisturizing at all and this particular flavor seemed a bit more waxy than usual. If you are a huge root beer fanatic, though, you may have to pick this one up. But beware: you really have to like this scent to use it because it is HIGHLY fragranced.

on 12/23/2002 4:11:00 PM

This smells and tastes just as good as it sounds. It makes my lips really soft and adds a hint of shine and color.

on 12/22/2002 3:25:00 PM

Mmm! This smells and tastes surprisingly realistic! I don't really notice the "float" part (I guess that's ice cream?), but the root beer is definitely there. I was hoping this might tint my lips a sheer brown, but no such luck--then again, my lips are fairly pigmented.