Bonne Bell Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

4.8

I took 'LittleNeesha's advice and braved the intense girlyness and the in-your-face rainbow colors of Limited Too in order to get my hands on this. And boy, I'm glad I did! I didn't like the A&W Root Beer Lipsmacker very much, so i opted to try this one. I like this one SOO much better. While the A&W's package is more eye-catching and cool, the smell and taste was just way too watered down and cardboard-ish. The smell of this is dead-on to what root beer should smell like. It kinda reminds me of Barqs Root beer (which I like a lot better than A&W). When you glide this on it gives your lips a sheer brown tint. If you didn't like the A&W Root beer lipsmacker, I suggest giving this one a try. Oh, and if you are going to get it, do it now, as this has been discontinued.

This stuff is great!! it smells just like a rootbeer float but a little bit of peppermint to me, oh well, i would repurchase

I can't say enough good things about this! I smells exactly like a Root Beer Float, and it moisturizes very good. It's absolutely wonderful! Will always be one of my faves! Enough said :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this I am a root beer fan. I took away a lipstick because for some reason mine is getting gritty and is fallin apart when I apply it on my lips. For me is gives a sheer brown shine. Nice product I recommend it!

on 12/22/2002 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite lip smacker. I'm a root beer fanatic so when I saw this at a dollar store I had to pick it up. I think it's been discontinued but if you find one and love root beer pick one up.