Ulta Flawless primer

No Image

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's a reason why this is getting five star reviews and it's because it leaves skin looking smooth and silky. Minimizes any imperfections and color issues and it helps my foundation stay all day. Needed no touch ups on my face all day on 80-90 degree super humid days. My favorite thing about it is the texture, it really leaves skin looking smooth, I know many primers claim the same, but this is very legit. As an added plus, I put some on my lids to help my shadow stay, does a good job there as well.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Not big on ulta brand products, but I received a bag of free ulta brand cosmetics after making a $20 purchase. The flawless green primer came in the bag & because I have a lot of redness on my face I figured I'd give it a go. I've never used a green primer so I was nervous after putting this on and while it did mask my redness it made my face a shade lighter. To my surprise when I applied my foundation my face blended even better with my natural skin than when I use a regular clear primer. Went on silky smooth & covered my redness well! I used a setting powder after foundation, all held up for a 10 hr shift at work so I can't complain. Will definitely purchase again when I run out!

on 3/13/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for a week or so and really love how it makes my skin look. I'm not usually big on primers but this really makes my makeup look better, as flawless as my face is going to get methinks! It is a sheer green which is disconcerting but it does help with redness correction.