Freeset - Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack (Aqua)

Freeset - Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack (Aqua)

2.3

on 8/12/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was really looking forward to trying this mask. It gets raves from some of my favorite beauty bloggers. Can't tell you if it works well or not. Within minutes of application it started to irritate/burn my skin so badly that I removed it and washed off all traces.

I have dry skin and dehydrated skin, I rarely break out , if I do it he along jaw during TOTM. I love this and have repurchased twice . I usually use this after a bath where I do a clay mask on my nose to clean out those pores . I wear this for 1 hour after the bath while chilling. No issues for my dry skin

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This didn't moisturize my skin any better than my go-to daily moisturizer does. In fact it left a film on my skin, and within an hour I was left with 5 cystic pimples. I have not had any cystic acne in a LONG time. That was pretty horrible. I can't really think of any pros to using it other than it had a cooling sensation on my skin (great for rosacea)...but any mask could do that. Even just water.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/22/2016 9:08:00 PM

I rarely break out from new skincare products, but this one left me with 2-3 giant pimples on my forehead above my right eye, on the temple, & on my cheek. I never get pimples on my cheek! They were the giant ones that look like a volcano waiting to burst, but then it never burst and it's just a huge red bump. These pimples were the hardest ones I’ve ever had to get rid of – it took me weeks for them to actually flatten & decrease in size, could not pop them. It took another few weeks for the scar to heal and disappear. Worst timing too because I usually have C20 Vitamin C Serum on hand that always helps speed up the healing process. Seems like some people have trouble with this mask, but many people love it. Check: www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty

This milky product did leave a moisturized & brightened skin tone immediately after use. The texture of the mask felt like a strange hybrid of a thin gel mask and cotton sheet mask. The price is about $2-3/sheet which is pretty good for a gel mask. The packaging could be better - it doesn’t actually rip apart smoothly. Really unfortunate this didn’t work out for me =(