Smashbox Blush & Soft Lights Duo- Smashing Stylist / Shimmer

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great shimmery blush duo. Shimmer is a delicate looking soft pink shade with the most beautiful shimmer, and Stylist is a rosy mauve with a hint of copper, again with shimmer. At first I thought Stylist would be too dark for me, but applied with a light hand, it goes on a nice natural flush. The blush is of high quality: the powder is very blendable and it applies smoothly. The shimmer gives me a little glow, not over-powering at all.

The best, I'm looking for more! I put the shimmer all over my face and everyone asks why I have such beautiful dewy skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I also got this in the Beauty portfolio but they do sell the blush separately. The duo consists of a mauvey rose shade and a light pink shimmer. Looks great together for a natural flush. Lasts all day without breakouts!

I got this as part of the Sephora beauty portfolio, and I hope I'm able to get it on its own when I run out. The colors are lovely- I like to use the deeper color ( a rosy copper) in the hollows of my cheeks and use a bit of the shimmer (a pale pink) on the apples of my cheeks.

Popular Blush Products