MAC Velvetease Lip Pencil in Aim To Please

MAC Velvetease Lip Pencil in Aim To Please

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such a beautiful dusty rose/ mauve color! The formula on this lip product is not drying but it is matte so its very comfortable to wear. Like others have said the pencil is retractable and there's no need to sharpen, this doesn't claim to be long wearing so it will transfer but throughout the day it fades beautifully. It's not patchy and the pigmentation is there. The price is a bit steep 20 bucks for 1.5 g of product but you don't need a lot at a time and it works so well that it is worth it.

on 4/15/2016 10:24:00 AM

Easy peasy lip pencil, no need to sharpen, retractable, sleek and simple. Wonderful MLBB color w/ matte finish. Not drying but not moisturizing, either. Cap doesn't seem stable, however, and I expect that over time it will come loose.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am absolutely obsessed with these new MAC lipsticks, WOW!

Velvetease Lip Liner is a brand new permanent lipstick from MAC that comes in a jumbo lip crayon shape. I would say it is just like NARS Velvet Matte Lip Crayons, only THESE dont need a sharpener because you just TWIST the bottom to get the product! How cool is that?? Absolutely no waste here!

As for the shade, i absolutely love it. It is described as a dirt mauvey brown with a matte finish. I would say it is the perfect dusty rose shade that i've been looking for. It glides on my lips like a dream and while at first it looks semi-matte, it dries down to a matte finish. It applies evenly which is great.

Even though it is matte, it feels great on my lips, not drying. Not moisturizing either, though.

It does transfer if you touch your lips but it doesnt bleed so you dont need a lip liner.

I have already been wearing it for four hours and the colour is still there. It hasnt faded but i havent eaten anything and used a straw to drink water, i didnt want to smudge it, that's how much love it.

NARS Dolce Vita and Walkyrie mixed together, as well as Burberry Redwood, are the best dupes i can think of, almost identical.

I bought it for 20,50 euros in Greece. It is expensive but given the fact that i do not need to sharpen it and waste product, i am okay with the price.

When i bought it the girl at MAC told me it was the last piece so I ordered a few back ups because the color is amazing.

I am in love with it and i definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this mauve pink / dusty rose color lately, and I really like velvetease lipsticks because they are not as drying as other matte lipsticks.